ㅁ3ㅁ

Jin hyung put his put his face mask and cap on. He filled out the release forms and we were off. He had signed the adoption forms before he had even came to visit me so we could just head off to wherever he needs to be straight away.

We briskly walked through the crowded streets of Seoul. Weaving in and out of people making sure to not bump into anyone. Next we took a small train ride east to Gangnam where the company was. It's going to be my first time at their new building.

Jin hyung made sure to keep his head down while on the train because anyone could recognize him and start a swarm, a swarm we wouldn't be able to get out of because we are on a full train car.

Soon the train stopped in Gangnam. And we walked the rest of the way to the studio. It only took about 10 minutes.

He quickly grabbed my army and pushed me towards the back entrance. He didn't want to release to the media who I was yet. I don't blame him. People twist the truth in an instant.

We walked in and he checked in at the front desk. As he was talking to the lady at the front desk I was looking around. My mouth gaped. Never had anyone imagined BigHit would, well become a Big Hit. Jin quickly got me out of my trance as he shook my shoulder and asked me if I was alright.

"I'm good, I just never in my life have seen something so, so, so beautiful." I replied making sure he knew I was alright.

He chuckled and led me to the elevator. He quickly pressed level 7. As we waited to go up I leaned my head against his arm. Almost out of instinct he look down and gave me a chaste kiss on the head.

"I love you my dongsaeng," he whispered.

His smooth voice made me feel like I could fall asleep then and there. Even though I had slept everything from last night took a toll on my body. If I had woken up any later I could have died.

Last night just as I was pulled away by paramedics debris started coming from the top of the building. Smoke started becoming thicker and darker. I had just caught a glimpse of it when I was pulled into the back of the ambulance.