ㅁ10ㅁ

Seokjin's POV

'This is gonna be one hectic day isn't it?' I said to myself as I got ready for vocal lessons.

Slipping my arms through the sleeves of the flannel I walked out to check on Y/N

Slipping my arms through the sleeves of the flannel I walked out to check on Y/N. Making sure she was ready to go.

"I'm over here Jin," she called from the living room. Wow, she was ready before me for once.

We all walked out to the van and piled in. Me in the front seat driving of course... I want to live today thank you very much.

As soon as we got into the park(Jimin)ing garage Yoongi unbuckled his seatbelt and ran to his studio, probably had some lyrics he needs to wri- wait a damn minute...

"MIN YOONGI GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE YOU ARE NOT MISSING VOCAL TRAINING AGAIN THIS WEEK!" I shouted as I ran after him.

Y/N POV

I stood there eyes wide and mouth gaping, Jin just, Jin just cursed.

"What the fuck?" I whispered, well not so much whispered because Namjoon had heard me and started "glaring" at me. I quietly giggle while staring at him and walk towards the entrance. Jungkook grabbed my hand and gently pulled me to the elevator in which opened to reveal a Mr. Bang Si-hyuk speaking with Yeonjun of TXT.

All of us quickly bowed in respect towards Hitman Bang and Yeonjun as we entered the elevator going to floor 8 which has all the producers studios (not Bangtan or TXT's they are on floors 7 and 5).

As the elevator went up, Jimin was shaking his leg in anticipation as if he knew something.

"Jimin hyung, are you ok? Your acting a little strange," questioned Tae.

"I'm fine Taehyung, just tired," Jimin replied.

He doesn't seem fine at all, I wonder what happened.

The bell to the elevator dinged and we all stepped out. Immediately noticing Jin hyung holding Yoongi hyung by the ear.

"YAH! Would you let go of me?" Yoongi hollared.

"The disrespect I get! Use honorifics!" Jin said in a really bad posh accent as he released Yoongi.

"I'm sorry hyung," he whispered as he subtly bowed.

Jin was eyeing him, still not satisfied but dropping it as he just wanted to get vocal training over and one with so they could run errands.

"Guys, we are going to be late if you don't hurry up," Joonie said as he picked up his pace.