Lending a Hand

I can't WAIT to get out of the uniform, it's so itchy! Seriously why can't we just wear what we
want?!

Our dress code is far stricter than the gun laws in America.

Anyways the walk home from school was even worse than normal! It started drizzling when I walked out of the school gates but then when I passed by the 7/11 it started down pouring!

When I finally saw the house I sprinted hoping I didn't slip in a puddle. The bottom of my skirt was drenched and so were my socks. I grabbed my Keyes from the pocket of my blazer and walked toward the door.

"I'm home! Is anyone here?"

I heard the tv on and went to see who was here.

"Yoongi hyung? What are you doing here?"

"Well," he whispered groggily. " I had my surgery today."

I looked at his shoulder all bandaged up.

"Right, but, why are you here?"

"Well Jin had Manager Sejin bring me here afterwards so 'you can look after me'. His words... not mine. I was still half asleep when they let me out."

"Okay, well I'm gonna go get a snack from the pantry. Do you want anything?"

"Water please?"

"You got it Lil Meow Meow."

"Oh god not you too!" Hyung whined.

"Sorry, but ARMY is right you look and act like a kitten hyung."

"When will you stop calling me hyung?" He replied.

"When people stop sexualizing the word 'oppa'."

"Forget I asked. Smart ass," Yoongi whispered.

I walked to the pantry and opened the cookie jar. I grabbed 4 cookies cause I knew someone would try and steal at least two of them. Then I walked to the fridge and grabbed an ice cold water.

"Here hyung," I said as I handed him the water.

"C-can you open it for me?" He whispered.

"Sure."

I grabbed the water bottle and twisted the cap. I handed it to him then sat down next to him. I switched to KOCOWA and started watching Hwarang. After maybe two episodes I passed out laying up against Yoongi hyung.