24

Yang Seungbae

I plugged in the black box in my laptop and watched as a new folder opened with a bunch of other folders inside it, all containing dates.

"Today is... The xth of the xth month..." I mumbled to myself clicking the designated folder.

I watched as the car was speeding along the narrow road then came into contact with the older man's car.

"Ah, so it wasn't just the old man's fault," I mumbled clicking another folder. A video appeared of an empty road.

"Guess he doesn't use his car that much," I mumbled as I continued to click folders and watch videos.

"I guess I'll just watch this, and end it for the day," I said clicking on the last folder. I watched the empty street for a while until I saw what looked to be Y/n's husband.

"W-what's he doing here?" I mumbled continuing to watch as he talked to "something".

The raven haired man bent down and came into the view of camera only to reveal that he was carrying.... Y/n?

I widened my eyes in surprise as I watched Y/n struggle in his hold.

"What the fuck," I whispered

SLAM

The sound of Y/n's body hitting the hood of the car was heard as I faintly heard Y/n's husband punching her mercilessly until she passed out.

I closed the video and sat there in shock.

"Y/n's in danger," I mumbled with eyes wide as saucers.