✰ CHAPTER ELEVEN ✰

THE HOLIDAYPART TWO

THE HOLIDAY
PART TWO

A small distance from the adults stood the group of teens speaking their own minds on the matter of the provo in the boot. Although, it seemed Erin was the only one stressing about the man himself, everyone else slightly distracted or unbothered.

"I'm in shock, it's insane," Erin spluttered, fear evident in her eyes.

"I don't even think I fancy him." Michelle sighed, twisting a brunette curl around her finger.

"What?" Erin scoffed, turning towards her friend, everyone's eyes now staring at Michelle.

"Well, it's obviously him, it's obviously my husband. Like it's just too much of a coincidence." Michelle explained, having already explained what her fate was when Sarah took her tarot reading.

"He could be mine Michelle, Sarah said there was love in my life I just hadn't noticed it yet," Ava piped up, thinking of her friend stealing her potential true love.

"In Ava. She said in, which means he was there before we discovered the provo so he's mine." Michelle winked at her best friend, who rolled her eyes jokingly in return. "Besides, for someone whose so into love your pretty clueless."

"What's that meant to mean?" Ava scrunched up her brows in confusion. She had accepted that the man was probably Michelle's husband, but as someone who was so set of finding true love how could she be clueless, it was her talent to notice the spark. Wasn't it?

"Does anyone remember the whole us being in grave danger thing Sarah mentioned?" Erin interrupted, frantically playing with her hair. "Well, I think this might be it."

"I thought you said fortune telling was medieval," Michelle rolled her eyes at the panicked blonde, who had decided now was the perfect time to believe in Sarah's powers.

"Yeah, well something has made me reassess all that. What was it again? Oh aye, the fact there's an actual provo in the boot of our car!" Erin snapped, a mixture of fear and anger motivating her.

"So, does this mean you will let Sarah do a reading and find out if David Donnelly is the one?" Ava perked, desperate for each of her friends to fulfil their cliche romance stories.

"Ava, for the love of god-" Erin held a hand to her forehead, glaring into the innocently smiling girl before her.

"OH NO!" Clare interrupted causing everyone's eyes to shift the the smaller blonde who threw her book down in anger. The action causing James to jump, pulling Ava with him.