Chapter 3 😌

*Az'Elia POV*

I woke up to construction work being done outside of the hotel that we're in. I see my parents are still sleep. I decided to go downstairs and get some breakfast. I brush my teeth & make my hair look presentable a little bit.

I went to the bottom floor, it's a short line for breakfast because it's only 6 and everyone may still be sleep. I get in line and there's this boy in front of me. He turned around smiled, and introduced himself. I instantly turned him down because Yk... loyalty. BUT... if I wasn't in this relationship I woulda stepped on his cuteee ahh.

I thought about whether or not to get my parents some breakfast. I said nahhh, because it might get cold by the time they wake up. I got some oatmeal, a biscuit, & some grape juice. When I got back upstairs they was still sleep. I sat down and ate my food while watching some Spongebob.

I was about to text Sean BUT... it's still night time back there, despite it only being 11:00PM. I think Sean sees that I'm active so he decided to text me. We had a nice and simple conversation. He told me that he's with Faith & Peyton, I asked what are they doing, he just said the usual.

Despite us being close I don't like people all up on my bf. I texted my girl Pey because I knew that she'll tell me what's going on. She told me that I was being too overprotective and dramatic. I listened to her then Faith texted me.

"Girlll tf is you trippin on, don't nobody want Sean ugly ahh"
"I didn't say y'all did I'm just saying I don't like when he's with some girls"
"You don't say anything about them girls Tamara & Remi, how you not gonna trust your best friends BUT trust him around some random ahh girls"
"Faith... you right you right, I'm sorry... I just miss him"
"If you miss him stop acting stuck-up and text him more because that's probably why he hanging around them two girls"
"Okayyy... I understand"
"Better check them two don't check me"

After that I begin to wonder... who are these two girls. I texted Sean to ask him who are they.

"Sean sweetie"
"Wassup girl"
"Who are these Tamara & Remi girls ?"
"Mannn... here you go... Yk I'm loyal to you"
"Ik... I'm just asking"
"Why tho ?"
"I was just thinking Yk..."
"I don't know Az'Elia... Ik you have trust issues with people cuzzz... your ex BUT... I'm different"
"Ik bae"
"Plus *don't take this the wrong way* even tho they're pretty... you're gorgeous & I love you with all my heart & I would never leave you for anyone"
"I Love You Too"
"Now let me gtsss"
"GoodNight"

I started to feel better when he told me that and I figured I was being overprotective & had my guard up. After this day I didn't text them anymore I just enjoyed my time in Paris.

I saw the Eiffel Tower, we rode a canoe along the river, & I tried a lot of foods and stuff. And I can't forget the best part I went SHOPPING. After having this good time for 3-4 days I was ready to go back home and see my 3 favorite people.