Chapter 7 😌

*Az'Elia POV*

I woke up bright and early because I know that these two girls get to school a little bit before me & they always go get breakfast. I go take a shower, freshen up, do my hair, & put on a sweatsuit.

I am waiting for Faith & Peyton to come pick me up so we can get some to eat together then go to school. We got a pancake platter then sat in the parking lot of the school. Shortly after I see Tamara & Remi pull up and get out of their Mercedes Benz Truck.

I got out the car, dropped my pancakes, & immediately went up to them. I approached them and started spazzing.

A~ "WHY TF DID Y'ALL MAKE A WHOLE VIDEO OF ME ?!"
R~ "Girlll... tf you trippin on ?
T~ "Righttt... we not even cool"
R~ "Like don't nobody want your nudes"
A~ "MANE... Y'ALL KNOW Y'ALL PROBS WENT THROUGH SEAN PHONE TO FIND THEM... OLE CREEPY AHH GIRLS"
T~ "Girl bye some is really wrong with this girl"
R~ "Do she know that nobody wants this girl's nudes"
A~"See no just catch me af-"

Before I could finish my sentence I hear a boy saying, "bae calm down", It was Sean. I said, "please gtfff before I go off on your ahh." Sean proceeded to tell me to calm down and stuff. BUT... did I ? Hn. We proceeded to argue until the principal came out & told all of us to come to his office.

Mr. Adams~ "what's the problem ?"
A~ "THESE THREE EXPOSED MY NUDES"
T&R~ "No TF WE DIDN'T... NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THIS GIRL NAKED EXCEPT SEAN"
A~ "Sooo... Sean made the video ?" 😐
R~ "Probably did... check him not us"
T~ "Righttt... like girl you the one who sent them to him"
S~ "I WOULD NEVER EXPOSE MY GIRL LIKE THAT Y'ALL GMSFU"

The three of them continued to go back & forth until I hopped back in and finally said, "I don't even care anymore... my life is literally ruined." I walked out of his office and I called my dad to come pick me up. He was busy at work so he couldn't come get me.

For the whole school day everyone was staring at me, people were texting me negative things, & others were calling me mean names & asking why did I do that or why did I make that video.

I was getting sadder by the minute. Peyton was trying to text me & convince me that it would blow by BUT... I didn't believe that. I kept getting paragraphs from Sean apologizing that somebody leaked my nudes and stuff. I wasn't going for that bs.

This school day seems really long since a lot is happening and it's the last 30mins of the day. I slept for these long 25mins. For the last 5 I was packing my stuff so that I can hurry and rush out of this door and go to my dad's car.

The bell FINALLY rung, I got up and literally sped out of this school. I got in the car with my dad and told him about my day. I literally started crying in the car because this really hurt me. He hurried and got me home because I was literally breaking down into tears.

We finally got home... I rushed to my room then I went in the bathroom and ran myself some water for a bubble bath. I took my speaker into there and lit some candles. I stayed in there for literally 2hrs crying. My phone was blowing up with mainly Sean texting me.

I decided to text him back.

S~ "Bae wyddd"
A~ "Don't call me that BUT... taking a bubble bath Wyddd"
S~ "Tryna figure out who made that video"
A~ "I don't even care anymore tbhhh... I just want the truth..."
S~ "Wymmm"
A~ "Like... did you make the video... if so why ?"
S~ I LITERALLY TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES... I DIDN'T MAKE THAT. Ughhh better yet... I'm omw over there put some clothes on."
A~ "ummm... okay"

I got out of the tub and put on some decent clothes for him to pick me up. I can't just decline his offer of me coming to see him. I waited 10mins then he finally arrived. I went outside and got in the car. I asked him where were we going & he said to his house.

We got to his house and he gave me a whole ass lecture as to why I should believe him. I believed him and for that whole night we was thinking of who could have went in one of our phones or messages to get the videos and stuff.

I then got tired and started to doze off thinking of "who could have done that to me..."