Chapter 8 😌

*Sean POV*

I see that Az'Elia is slowly falling asleep while I'm sitting here trying to figure out who could've done such a thing. I thought about texting Tamara & Remi BUT... I was debating on if I should. I texted Faith & Peyton instead.

S~ "Yooo... y'all up ?"
F~ "Yk that I'm always up wassup"
S~ "Where's Peyton ?"
F~ "Right here knocked tf out"
S~ "Danggg"
F~ "Wassup tho"
S~ "Can y'all well... you help me figure out who made that thing"
F~ "What thing ?"
S~ "Yk that video of Az'Elia"
F~ "Øhh that... ummm..."
S~ "Wymmm ummm..."
F~ "Nothing I'm gtsss"
S~ "You not even gonna try to help your closest friend wtfff... that's that fake shii"
F~ "Sean... tbhhh... idccc... not out of rudeness or anything like that BUT... just out of heart"
S~ "ight w/e"

I then started to think like why would she say she don't care about this whole situation. I'm starting to just say f her & anybody against Az'Elia. After 10mins I decided to text Tamara & Remi.

S~ "Yooo... y'all up ? 👀"
R~ "Aren't you supposed to be worrying about Az'Elia rn ?"
S~ "I need help with that..."
R~ "How am I going to help ?"
S~ "Like help me find out who made that video"
R~ "Aren't you just gonna sit up here & blame us again ?"
S~ "I never blamed y'all... that was Az'Elia"
R~ "Well... gone head & take her side again"
T~ "What is y'all talking about"
R~ "Scroll up whore and Sean you did blame us... you must've finally came to your senses about this bs"
S~ "I been at my senses atp I'm just tryna find out who made the video"
T~ "Ask yourself then..."
S~ "Y'all must not want to help me or some like that ?"
T~ "No because you literally sat up there and blamed us"
R~ "Like who does that"
S~ "Ig I see who's really with me and against me"
R~ "Bye ?"
T~ "GoodBye"
S~ "Mannn... forget y'all"

I stopped texting them so I sat here thinking. I have all night to think and I'm not going to school tomorrow because Az'Elia doesn't want to deal with all this. So, I'm just gonna sit up here and think, think, think.

It's now 3 o'clock so I thought about the fact that people say boys know more than girls so I am going to call my boy, Rico because he knows a lot of people around the school. I FaceTime Rico to talk about it.

S~ "Yooo"
R~ "Yooo... I'm on the game wassup"
R~ "And Yk your girl got a video out right ?"
S~ "Yeaaa... that's what I'm talking about"
R~ "Well, I know a bit about the situation"
S~ "Please tell me rn because I don't want Az'Elia stressing"
R~ "I can't tell you tho"
S~ "Why not !?"
R~ "Put me on with your friend first"
S~ "Which one ?"
R~ "Remi mean ahh"
S~ "I'll do it in the morning now tell me what you know about this whole thing"
R~ "Since you're my bro and all I'll tell you rn... ight so you know Faith & Peyton right ?"
S~ "Yeaaa... Az'Elia closest friends what about them ?"
R~ "I've known them since middle school & they set a lot of people up BUT... Idkk if they setting up Az'Elia cuzzz... they treat her right"
S~ "So you think Faith & Peyton are setting them up ?"
R~ "I didn't say all that now BUT... if you confront them don't mention my damn name or I'll f you up my guy"
S~ "Mannn... I'll do anything to help my girl wtfff"
R~ "Ight gone head & hook me up with Remi now let me get back to playing my game"
S~ "Ight bruhhh"

I hung up and got to thinking... would Faith & Peyton really set up Az'Elia... That's probs why Faith said she didn't care... Idkkk tho I'll try to find out tomorrow tho...