Chapter 6 😌

*Az'Elia POV*
I woke up to Sean screaming on the game. I got up and took a shower like I always do in the morning. When I got out I called Peyton and asked her what are we doing. She told me that the plans were cancelled because they wasn't in the mood anymore.

I decided to just stay with Sean for the rest of Spring Break despite it only being 4days left. I wanted these four days to pass because I'm ready to see what all these kids did during the break.

*Monday Morning*
I woke up early and showered so my dad can take me to school and get some breakfast. I got a pancake platter because I love PANCAKES. I got done eating then I walked into this bad ahh school. More people are staring at me than usual, folks might be talking about me.

I go to my class to see Sean, he hugged me then we started talking until that class was over all my other classes were pretty boring everyone talked about their Spring Break so, I patiently waited until the final bell rung. I was just playing games on my phone.

The bell FINALLY rung. I quickly go outside to see my dad's Mustang pulled up in the back. I asked my dad about his day then he asked me about mine. I told him I was the center of attention, he said it might be because I posted about Paris.

I get home and showered then I started watching tv. My phone is on dnd sooo... I don't get interrupted watching my show. After an hour and a half I take my phone off dnd and I see that Faith & Peyton were blowing up my phone and see that I was mentioned in a lot of stuff on fb. I was trying to find out what it was BUT... nobody was saying anything except, "Woah Az'Elia what happened to you"

I finally decided to text Faith & Peyton back.

A~ "What's going on ?"
F~ "Girlll your videos got leaked"
A~ "WHAT VIDEOS ??"
P~ "All your little nudes and stuff"
F~ "Girl who did you send this stuff to ?"
A~ "NOBODY WTFFF IS GOING ON, let me see the video"
F~ "It's literally you in the video wymmm let you see... you made the video"
A~ "I DIDN'T MAKE A DANG THING WTFFF
P~ "Well... the video getting around"
A~ "WHO TF WOULD DO THIS TO ME... I'm about to cryyy"
F~ "Girlll... I have a feeling on who it was"
A~ "WHO"
A~ "WHO... WHERE TF YOU WENT"
F~ "Girlll Yk Sean's so called day ones, "Tamara & Remi"
A~ "Tf they got that video from ?"
F~ "Are you dumb ? Sean probs sent it to them"
P~ "Faith, you're right cuzzz... Yk they don't like Az'Elia"
A~ "Sean sent them my videos ??
F~ "Girl stop texting us text him"

I stopped texting them so I decided to see what's up with this lowdown dirty ahh boy that I call my bf, named Sean.

"Sean"
"Wassup bae"
"Don't bae me"
"What's your problem ?"
"YOU DON'T SEE WHAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT ON FB ???"
"All then question marks ain't necessary"
"F them question marks, answer my question"
"Let me go check rq"
"W/e"
"What video you got out ?"
"THE VIDEOS THAT I SENT YOU... WHY TF YOU SENDING MY VIDEOS TO TAMARA & REMI & YK THAT THEY DON'T LIKE ME"
"Wymmm ?"
"Tf you mean "wymmm ?"
"I didn't send no videos wtfff bae you're trippin they ain't gay they don't wanna see you naked"
"Bruh... I'm done with you"
"Huh ?"
"I AM DONE WITH YOU !! I don't wanna be with somebody who's gonna expose me"

I blocked him & I'm debating on if I should text these two girls or confront them. I just really want to sleep this day away and wake up to see that it's all a dream because wtfff. I don't believe this. This is really unbelievable.

Now I'm about to literally cry. Because why would he do me like this. After all the love I gave him. After 1 long year... why Sean WHY ?!...