Chapter 4 😌

*Az'Elia POV*

After this long plane flight & car travel I got back in town. The time zones really threw me off I just decided to sleep until I felt like it was the right time.

After 2hrs of sleep, I woke up energized and I asked my mom can I go to Sean's house for the rest of the day. She told me yeaaa ofccc... BUT... my dad who is really protective over me he dropped me off and waited outside Sean's house for about 30mins.

I went over there by a surprise I walk upstairs and try to open the door... it was locked. I knocked then he stopped the music, Sean said, "who is it" I was like, "who else bruh" he then told me to wait a moment. He came back to the door 2mins later. I walked in and I see Faith & Peyton sitting there.

I was like, "what's going on in here" Faith said, "what tf did I tell you otppp, WE DON'T LIKE SEAN" I was standing there confused, I was ready asfff to knock somebody ahh out because what tf was they doing. I then just walked out because I didn't have time for them.

When I got outside I see my dad still sitting there. As I opened the car door Sean came out trying to explain what happened.

"Bae, what's wrong"
"What do you mean... you was literally up in there with them doing who knows what"
"We was planning something"
"PLANNING WHAT"
"The surprise... if you would've been a good gf and talked to me you would've remembered"
"W/e Sean forget you and your surprise"
"Babe... I'm so fr it's nothing"
"Bye Sean... I'll talk to you later"

I got in the car and told my dad. He took me out for ice cream then we went home. I told my mom about everything. Afterwards I went in my room to clear my mind. Sooo... I took a bubble bath.

After I took my bubble bath I come out my room and I saw Sean sitting there. He told me that my mom let him in. He just sat there and told me that he's sorry and it was nothing going on I didn't really listen I just told him to please leave because I really wanna throw hands with him.

He left and told me to text him back later. I check my phone and I see that he already texted me. We then had a simple conversation that I didn't care about.

"Wassup bae"
"What do you want ?"
"I want you"
"Stfuuu... corny ahh"
"Tomorrow you're spending the day with me. I already asked your parents"
"I'm not idccc idccc"
"It's not about you"
"Anyways... I still have plans with Faith & Peyton"
"Forget them it's our time tomorrow after that it's all you & them"
"Okay w/e"
"I Love You Az'Elia"
"Niceee"
"If you don't say it back"
"Why would I say some back that I don't feel atmmm"
"Az'Elia..."
"I Love You Too"

I then texted Peyton and told her that our plans are canceled because I need to spend time with my bf. She understood, she then told Faith for me. She didn't take it well, BUT did I care ? No, not at all.

*Sean POV*
Mannn... I hope Az'Elia forgives me even tho I didn't do anything with them. I'm just stuck. Let me text my two day ones.
S~ "Tamara... Remi ??"
T~ "What Sean"
S~ "Ik that you don't care for Az'Elia much frfr BUT... I need y'all help"
R~ "With what"
S~ "What's an ideal date for us ?"
R~ "Sean guess what ??"
S~ "What ?"
R~ "Idgaf"
T~ "Girlll be nice even tho we're not cool with that girl we can at least help
S~ "Thank you Tamara"
R~ "Fine w/e"
Etccc.
I found out the perfect date for me & Az'Elia I hope she loves it... like it at least.

*Az'Elia POV*
I am so sick of everything rn... why couldn't we stay in Paris 🤦🏽‍♀️...