Chapter 4

"I can't do this anymore, hyung." Taehyung growled; his hand was locked in his raven mullet. "I can't bear to see him in this state," He continued; his hands were securely placed at the side of his hips.

The other five gentlemen looked at him as they were all gathering in the living room. All of them let out a sigh. They had to admit, they were frustrated too.

"But we have to, Taetae." Hoseok uttered, his gaze was fixed onto the muscular boy.

"We have promised to Y/n," Hoseok breathed, his hand made it way to the armrest of the couch; caressing it.

"I know it's hard Tae, we all had to admit it." Yoongi blurted, looking up from his phone to meet Taehyung's gaze.

"We have to do it for Y/n." He said in monotone.

"Can you see how's Jungkook now?!" Taehyung stated, his tone was bold; sternly saying it. His eyes were burning; spitting fire in his words.

"He is barely himself! He is not the Jungkook we used to know!" Taehyung spat; gritting his teeth as he said that. He was fuming in anger.

"He is broken! He is upset and lost!" Taehyung shouted, his husky voice echoed across the room.

"He is not cheerful anymore," Taehyung continued. He was upset.

"He is not the Jungkook I know the past six years." He said in monotone, his eyes were glittering. He was drowned into his old precious memories with his brother Jungkook.

"I miss him, hyung..." Taehyung sobbed. "I really did..." He trailed off, his words were faint as it mixed with his sobs. Tears started to fall; wetting his cheeks.

Seokjin got up, quickly engulfing Taehyung into a tight hug. The older squeezed him closer; rubbing circles onto his back to sooth him.

"We have to tell him, hyung." Taehyung stated; he choked into his own sobs.

"We have been keeping this from him too long," Taehyung trailed as he slowly pulled out from the hug.

"Too long..." Taehyung said as he wiped his tears, his nose were pink in contact.

"I want to, Taetae." Seokjin assured, his hand hung loose on both his side.

"But you know we can't, right?" Seokjin let out a sigh as he turned around; lazily flopped down onto the couch again.

Taehyung clenched his fist; he was angry.

"It's been six years, hyung!" Taehyung scolded; his loud voice made the other men flinched slightly. His eyes were bloodshot red; probably from his sudden outburst earlier or from his boiled anger.

"Six freaking years!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Can't you see how Jungkook's struggles since then?!" Taehyung snapped; totally furious. His ears was flushing red; washed by his anger.

"Don't you think we have been too cruel?" He asked; his eyes trailed over Namjoon's buff figure. Namjoon just looked down; speechless. He was not able to mutter a word.

"Six years, Namjoon-hyung." The raven haired boy spat; his index finger was pointed towards Namjoon.

"Six years we separated him with Y/n." He exclaimed as his voice softened.

"We have cut all ties between Y/n and him," Taehyung stated, the other men were still stayed silent.

"Even worse, we separated him with his own son!" Taehyung getting more furious from time to time.