Epilogue

Y/n let out a tired sigh as she closed the door behind her. The latch clicked gracefully into its place, fully locking the door. Y/n teared the overcoat from her petite figure, loosely hanging the material on her arm.

The latter kicked her shoes, promptly putting it back onto the shoe rack. Y/n strolled along the hallway, darting towards the kitchen as she wanted to satisfy her thirsty throat. She needed water, as soon as possible.

Small giggles could be heard from as she passed the living room. Those chuckles sounded familiar to her. Y/n paused her action, changing her path towards the massive living room.

She could see two ebony haired heads; hidden by the massive couch. Y/n stepped closer, eager to know who it was.

"Shh, Jungwon-ah," A childlike voice shushed. "You will wake appa," The boyish tone whispered. Giggles could be heard; obviously from a baby followed by a few claps.

Y/n peeked behind the couch to figure out the two little figures. Her hand abruptly flied to her mouth, sniffled her own chuckles.

She saw two little figure sitting on the fuzzy carpet, a man laid lifelessly between them. The man's face was covered in colourful doodles; obviously child's drawings. She chuckled silently, eyeing Jungkook's flawless face was damaged by her two sons.

"What are you doing?" Y/n stated softly, trying hard to sound stern as she found the situation was cute; causing  the two little ones to stop their acts abruptly.

"Hi, Eomma." Jungshik smiled awkwardly, hiding the permanent marker box behind his back. The one year old Jungwon just chuckled, clapping his hands multiple times as he flashed his four little teeth.

"What has happened here?" Y/n asked, strolling closer to the two. She scanned the toys scattered on the floor, some of Jungwon's plushie and Jungshik's drawing utensils.

Jungwon crawled towards his mother, lifting up his arms to reach the mother-like figure. The chubby girl scooped the baby into her embrace, causing the little boy to muttering something in his baby language.

"Meom..meom," The baby muttered as he ran his small hands onto his mother's cheeks, soon chuckling again. The mother stared at the baby in awed, soon averting her gaze towards Jungshik.

Jungshik shuffled awkwardly, unsure what to say. "I-" The six years old began, but soon interrupted by some shuffling noise.

The man who was in a deep slumber earlier began to stir, slowly sitting up. His eyes were forced to peel open. His face was fully visible to Y/n now. Moustache, circles and other doodles scattered around his handsome face.

Jungkook yawned, hands flying as he stretched his sore muscles. Y/n tried hard to hide her laugh, but Jungkook's funny face made her lose it.

"Hahaha!" Y/n laughed out laud, beguiled to see the doddles scattered over Jungkook's feature. Her husband frowned, confused as the girl was laughing abruptly.

"Why are you laughing?" Jungkook asked, his raspy voice was the evident of his deep nap. Y/n was still laughing, unable to stop. Jungshik just stared there giggling as well, his father's face was hard to resist.

"What-" Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw the faint shadow of his face through the glass coffee table. He stood up promptly, hastily darting towards the bathroom. Y/n just laughed; the baby in her arms chuckled as well as he saw the mother was happy.

"JEON JUNGSHIK!" Jungkook shouted from the bathroom, causing the little boy to hide behind her mother. Jungkook appeared at the end of the hallway, digging daggers into the little boy's head.

"You little-" Jungkook paused mid-sentence, does not want to curse in front of his son. He attacked the boy, lifting him and straddled the little boy on the couch.

Jungkook shot his powerful tickles to the little boy, causing him to laugh non-stop. Y/n just shook her head, gently setting Jungwon onto the carpet to save Jungshik.

The chubby girl took her son away as she laughed, hugging him in order to 'save' him from Jungkook sly's act. Jungkook pouted, feeling betrayed.

"Jagi," Jungkook whined. "Look what he had done to my face," He pointed his slender finger towards his stained face. The husband wiggled on the floor, acting like a boy who was throwing some tantrums.

"I have remind you," Y/n said, still laughing. "You can't sleep while these two naughty boy was awake!" She joked, soon chuckling. Jungshik muttered some apology to his father, which the older soon forgave.

"You are always on their side," Jungkook huffed. He sulked; tearing his head to the side. Y/n giggled as she saw his childlike attitude.

"Stop being a baby!" She snorted, smacking his arms playfully. He soon looked at the girl again, a sly smirk was plastered in her face.

"Oh, who's the real baby here, babygirl?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows. Y/n's cheeks was in beetroot color, getting flustered by his coy attempt.

"Hey!" She smacked his broad chest. "The kids are here!" She exclaimed. Jungkook just chuckled, bemused.

"What about getting another baby?" He queried as he licked his bottom lips. The chubby girl whined, causing the man to laughed again.

Two boys joined to laugh along, still doesn't know the pure intentions behind the chat as they both are so innocent. Jungkook held a broad smile on his face, he was completely happy with his family.

After all the complicated things happen beforehand, he glad he could fix it again. At the end of the day, he get the rewards, which a happy family with the love of his life.

Love is not sweet if it is not complicated isn't it?

--FIN--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!

Complicated was finally over! Woo hoo!!

After like almost months I didn't update, finally I made it! Thanks to all ur support peaches! I luv u!

Do you like the chapter? Please tell me, UwU. I am really looking forward to ur opinion. Gladly tell me how do u think bout' this chapter by leaving a comment.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading, voting, leaving a comment and also placing this ff and my other books into ur reading list!

Tq so much.... I really appreciate ur support. Thank you so much!

I luv u so much, peaches...
Borahae ~~~ 💜💜💜😙😙😙

P/s : Don't forget to check on my other ff!