Prologue

Six years ago, I was standing under a tree looking at a peaceful village which was little sloppy and because of that the rays of sunlight were adding beauty and started setting

Six years ago, I was standing under a tree looking at a peaceful village which was little sloppy and because of that the rays of sunlight were adding beauty and started setting. As the sun was setting moon rose feeling enthusiastic to see how beautiful the place was but by the time moon saw, sun was burning with jealousy and engulfed the village.

My heart was pounding alone by watching it. People were screaming and running feeling helpless. They were crying for help. I was unable to do anything, except but watch. The village was caught in dancing crimson flames. My eyes were caught by a boy standing there helplessly wanting to help. His eyes were filled with sorrow.

On that day I felt nothing except helplessness but today I could feel the imprints of fire on my body. Now I came to know the pain of the people in that village. The helplessness which I felt on that day became the reason for the imprints on my body. Why am I struck here? What I intended to do and at last what it led to? Uh! Its paining. Why? ... why? ... why have I come here? It all started from that day.