Chapter 3

Island some what looks like this. Imagine buildings in it. Basically this place is surrounded by water and then when you step into the Island it is covered with dense forest around. Only one path is free or clear which goes to the administration building. Not everyone can go, only those who have permission can go. 

________________________________________________________________________________

It was not a cruise just a boat and in that I travelled for a day to reach my destination.  What caught my attention was "EXOUSIA SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE" and nothing was visible past that.

"Here is your destination. Get down."

My imagination is generally rich so I prefer reading a fiction novel and above all apocalypse, this place somehow reminds me of bases mentioned in such novels. A 10 meter wall tough to break fences above it, in short difficult for a human to enter.

"Show me the pass and get in."

"Pass... I have this." I show him the letter Zyan gave me and they let me in. Once I went in there were motorcycles, bicycles, buses, etc. They gave a bicycle and we went on a trip. Seriously it was a trip, from the main gate to enter administrative office it took a lot of time and energy.

Inside was a long but narrow passage like maze, the route was difficult to remember not that I want to.

"Good Morning Sir!! A new girl came with a letter from assassins." Assassins??! Is he talking about Nael and others?

"Come in" came a husky reply. Once I went in, I met with three faces sitting across discussing something. I was actually dying to know what they were taking about; I'm a curious person. I love those which are covert they feel like a puzzle and I love solving puzzles. For solving a puzzle every bit of information is precious, so my eyes are sharp. I observe my surroundings thoroughly keeping every piece of information including the coordinates of where furniture is kept respectively. I was bought up like that and will never change.

First to catch my eye was a man, looks same as my age but a ferocious aura comes out of him. Pale skin, tall enough about 190 cm, a cold vibe and difficult to approach. In his back there are two people also young a girl and a boy but neither looks amiable.

Next was a woman, maybe around 45. Delicate skin, round face, white like a jade, plump lips. Her looks are good enough to enter into entertainment industry, it's a loss. But looks deceive people, why? In that short time, she showed me different temperaments of her. First, she looked amiable such that forces people to share their concerns, next she looked trustable enough for people to share secrets. In this world we should be vary of such not those who look cold. This is a fact even most people accept you know the famous saying 'Don't judge a book by its cover'. I would rather make amends with that tsundere that this lady. HMM..

Then it was another man. His temperament is different from tsundere, it was like a noble person, elegant and charming. If Nael was a Prince then this person is the King. I think he is an American like me. AH.. the feel of seeing same countrymen, hey you can't fight with me. Because though I'm an American, me and my grandfather stayed in a town, cut it, a village in Europe .