A/N

Guys... i'm sorry that i didn't update for long. Believe me or not i tried writing chapter 8 but all unnecessary details keep on poping and i was stuck on about what to change or to delete. Even i'm understand my the story is going so slow and question myself why aren't things moving on? About what should i change and should not be? 

And so i decided to take a break... give some time to myself and story to set things right. Presently i'll not delete the story now but i would when i start with a new draft .

Hope you guys will read that too and maybe i hope it to come better than this....

BTW any one have feedback about changes to be made. Feel free to comment or msg me...

Also anyone want reviews about how your book is going on... can look for them @tinkerbell_helpers.

They helped me with things which ought to be changed.

Also my twin sista @Silver-Light helped me with many things in the story. It was her who encouraged me to publish and also tried to motivate me to write further chapters.

Love you babes... you are the best sista ever....

Also even though i may not publish chapters but still i'm going to be active on wattpad. So i definitely care about your reviews....

😄😄😄😊😊😊😘😘

❤️ ❤️ ❤️