Chapter 4

"Long time no see"

"Yoo!! Had a nice talk ha..."

"Shut up, so how is your journey."

"It was a pleasant journey with three handsome Assassins."

"Very funny. I'll put you with Rou Feng."

"Rou... Feng??"

"Hm... her room is empty. Oh, by the way her Exousia is 'Anemos'."

"Who is that king?? Made my plan go in vain."

"Ryan Tomlinson. To put it simple words this place runs under three hands.

Marva, bearer of 'Sosias Exousia', in other words clones. He is the one who wanted to bag you. He takes care of the defense of this place. In his word's offense is the best defense, so who comes never goes back. Though it is not simple to come to this island, you need a pass to get a boat and only one boat runs. Far from living space I feel this Academy is the best in terms of safety. Whole island is occupied by us and is surrounded by strong walls made of metal and the fact that behind that metal is full of water is another plus point for defense. As the topography has this advantage, he concentrated more on offense."

"Safer... bullshit. It's true that it is surrounded by water but those who belong to 'Aeras' and 'Nero' department, they can easily evade and attack. This is the reason why he went with offense. Only those who have powers similar to water and air can come so rest are filtered. All that they can do is step on this land as the whole Academy is covered with metal wall, they can't do anything. This Exousias are not strong enough to destroy the wall. Till here everything is fine, from here it depends on the person attacking. If they are smart, they check for loop holes to enter smoothly, there is no defense which is perfect even nature. I think that point is where Marva is protecting and that is the place which we should find."

"Marva has two minions.

Bryce Walker, bearer of 'Dilitirio Exousia', poison, I advise to stay far from as much as possible.

Hannah Baker, bearer of 'vrochi Exousia', you might feel like it a normal water power but as you said the way she uses is dangerous."

"Then Hei An, bearer of 'god knows' "

"Ah!!"

"I am serious I came five years back yet till now I never saw her using her power or was able to find the data of her power. Actually, those three data are kept confidential including their personal details but since Marva works for defense I came to know."

"Then comes the Student Council. On the surface it looks like student selected and it the representative of students but inside, the council works for the authorities. All the confidential issues regarding the well being of students is discussed with us. We are common body working for all three but this changed when Jimin came..."

"Akira !! hello, who is this lady."

"Hello sir. This is willow."

"Willow, this is Mr Aryan a professor."

"Hello lady, nice to meet you."

"Hello sir, nice to meet you."

"Actually, we were on our way to the organization building. Willow is a new entry, so we have to fill the details and assign her a room."

"Oh!! Good to meet you on the way. Let's go together."

"Sure Sir."

Why does everyone disturb me? Can't I have a talk with my long-lost friend? It has been five years she came from that time I was unable to talk to her. Hmm... I hate when people break words and come between.