𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 41

Jungkook POV
"So Nee. Jeon So Nee." As soon she mentions my mother's name, I stopped stroking her skin and turned her fully to make her look at me. "The woman that gave you the name is So Nee?" I double confirmed and she nods. She look slightly confused. Now that make sense. Na Ra is twenty one years old this year and well I am six years older different from her. In conclusion, Na Ra is Na Young's daughter. The woman whom I supposed to kill twenty one years ago but instead, I requested for the baby girl. I smiled sinisterly at that whole puzzle solving moments before I cupped Na Ra's face. "Oh... to think back, she have the same surname as yours." Na Ra chuckles and I keep gazing her face.

I clicked my tongue and pulled Na Ra into a deep kiss. Holding her so close to me without leaving any space between us. I can feel herself fighting back but finally she gave in and return the kiss as passionate as I am. This woman is the one I want to marry. That explains why I want her so badly since the first time I met her. The bonding is real then. As I kissed her, I recalled the whole incident that happened during my sixth birthday. I killed Jin's father for this woman right here. Na Ra pulled away from the kiss and she blushed. Right... I'm turned on right now and this innocent angel never see a dick before. "Na Ra, do you really have to wait till marriage to give your virginity away?" I asked and she nods. I hissed through my tongue and caresses her cheeks gently.

"Marry me then Na Ra."

Na Ra POV
"Marry me then Na Ra..." Jungkook said and my eyes widened. "You drink too much tonight." I said and he then laughs, throwing his head back and rest it against the wall. "Jungkook, I only know you for a week. That is crazy." I snapped at him before I got up and leave the bathtub. I grabbed a dry clean towel and start to dry up my body. "I'm serious." He said as he got out of the tub too and I look away.

I walked towards the sink and turn on the tap to cold water, washing my face with my facial wash thoroughly. "If it is for sex, Jungkook, forget it. You don't even love me and marriage is not something that you can just play with and not taking it seriously." I grabbed the toothbrush and brush my teeth while he leans against the sink and look at me. I spit the toothpaste and gaggle with mouthwash.

"Na Ra please. You and I, we are meant to be. Trust me." He said as he followed me out of the bathroom while I look through my bag for my pajamas. He picked up my bunny rabbit pajamas and look at it. "So cute..." he mumbles and I snatched it away from him. "Are you listening to yourself now, Jungkook? Go to sleep and sober up. We'll talk once you are all sober. In fact you might forget about this conversation." I said and he sat on the bed. I put on my pajamas and lay on the couch.

"Sleep on the bed with me." He said and I frowned. "No." I replied and switched off the night stand lamp that is near the couch. "Goodnight Jungkook." I said before I close my eyes trying to sleep. My heart is beating so fast. Why is he suddenly rushing things? Asking me to marry him suddenly totally caught me off guard. He sounded like a psycho right now. Aish what am I talking about... my mind is in a mess right now. I opened my eyes and Jungkook is standing by the glass wall, looking at the view of the city. He seem disappointed? Sad? Lost? In deep thoughts?

Do I love him? Yes I do. I admit that but things are too fast and does he even love me? What if it is about lust? Then what? I sit up and rest my head against the couch and watched him for where I am seated. "Tell me... do you love me, Na Ra?" Jungkook asked as he still looking outside and I got up from the couch and go to him. "Do you love me, Jungkook?" I asked him the same question and he smirks. "I asked you first." He said as he turned to look at me. I bite my bottom lip and look down at his arms that is crossing against his chest. "I do..." I whispered. "But..." he lift up my chin to make me look at him.

"But this is... too fast. I just broke up and I never think I will be getting marriage proposal by my boss whom I worked for only a week." I said and he let go of my chin. "To answer your question. Yes I love you, Na Ra. Since the beginning." He turned and walked back to his room and closed the door. I wiped away my tears and get my coat and hotel keycard plus my phone. I need fresh air. I walked into the elevator and pressed the garden floor which is at the thirteen floor.

When I stepped out of the elevator, I tap on the hotel card to gain access to the garden. I head out and there is an empty swimming  pool with some chairs and tables. It is windy and I sighed. What if I accept his proposal? I have not even settle my problem with Sung Hoon. He tried to apologize and I didn't bother to listen. Of course I am not going back to him. I hate what he did to me. I need to end it properly. "Now who the hell made the sweet Na Ra cried?" A familiar voice stood behind me and I turned to look at the man. "Jimin? How are you here?" I asked and he wiped my tears away.

"Err.. I'm here to meet my sister for her event earlier on." He said as he scratched the back of his head. "Your sister? You have a sister?" I asked and he nods. "You met her. Park Sonara. She's my half sister actually. We share the same father but I love her dearly." Jimin said as he then stands next to me. "Where's Jungkook?" He asked. "Upstairs at the presidential suite, sleeping." I smiled and he raised both if his brows. "That is like his home whenever he come to visit Gwangju. It is Hoseok hyung hometown." Jimin smiles and I returned it slightly.

"What is bothering you, Na Ra?" He asked and I look at the pool before I tightened the coat around my body. "Jungkook proposed to me. A marriage proposal.." Jimin smirked at my words. "Listen properly what I am about to say.." Jimin placed both his hands on each of my cheeks and made me look at him.

"Accept his marriage proposal, Na Ra. You are meant for him. He chose you from the beginning. Trust me, Na Ra. I promise you will be surprise with what the world had planned for you once you marry Jungkook."

(A/N: Damn devil has no patience

(A/N: Damn devil has no patience.... Do you want the wedding to happen? 😏 please don't forget the missing/dead people in Seoul. Their case is still on btw. Been feeding you readers with a lot of Jungkook and Na Ra moments till I almost lost track on those cult victims.)