𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 54

Na Ra POV
"You did it, love. Nice to meet you. I'm Lucifer by the way." My heart stops beating and my body became paralyze. "Stop playing around Jungkook." I said as I tries to think as positive as I can before I sit up and put my dress back on. I turned around and came face to face with Jungkook who stood behind me. "You called me ugly awhile ago. I don't appreciate that." He said as his dilated pitch black eyes gazes at me intently. "Don't worry I won't be long. Lets talk for awhile." He said as the candles light up once again.

I felt his hand zipping up my dress. "But you are... I was told that Lucifer is suppose to be a handsome creature." I replied as I tried to play along and I could feel him smirk even though my back is facing him. "Well lets not talk about how I look." He said before he walked over to the table and sit on it. "Jungkook should be grateful that I gave you as a gift to him." He said as he picks up the dagger and play with it for a moment. "Why though?" I asked and he shrugged. "I just felt like you two are meant to be. And you should thank me for giving you to Jungkook." He smirks cockily. "Cause or else you will be dead without even being born into this world." He added and right now, I'm feeling sore. Very sore cause of the ritual. "But I convert my religion for you. Isn't that enough?" I asked and he shrugs. "Things will never be enough when it comes to me, Na Ra."

"By the way, I'm curious with the sudden change of your religious belief. Weren't you the most religious prude girl in town? Why change?" He asked and I look away not making eye contact with him. "Growing up with my life full of lies seems to fit the hell beliefs rather than heaven." I said as I sit down in the middle of the pentagram. He is still naked and cover in sweats and smears of blood on his body. Well more like Jungkook's body. "True that. Your mother is in hell by the way." And I straight away look at him. I'm not going to cry but I did anyway. "She was never a good woman, Na Ra. A whore to begin with." He laughed and I had to look away from him. "You'll meet her soon. After all, you're going to be Queen of Hell if you die someday." I arched my brows and he laughs. "Just kidding. This is not a fantasy supernatural romance book. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to return back the soul of my vessel into this body. Nice to meet you, Na Ra. Till next time." And with that the candles went off.

Jungkook kneeled on the floor and breathes heavily. "I'm sorry." He whispered as he look down at the ground before I slowly got back up and go to him. "I had to bring him forward to meet you." He mumbles the words and I kneel down next to him. "Was it you or him that finish up the ritual?" I asked and he look at me, caressing my cheek. "Him. I'm sorry Na Ra." He pulled me into a hug. "Well at least now I'm part of the cult." I said and he frowned. "Not quite yet. Nevermind I will tell you soon. Shall we go up and have a shower together. We're both dirty and I need to make sure you're heal down below." He said as he got up and put back his shirt and pants before he carries me up.

Once we are back to our home, the boys are still there and they were having their own time as always. Jungkook brought me up straight to the bathroom. He unzip my dress and toss it aside and undress himself. I stepped into the shower and turn the tap on, letting the nice warm water washes my body that is covered in blood. "How many times have you done such rituals?" I asked as I begin to wash my hair and let him have the shower. "As many times as anyone who wants to join the cult. Female members only. For the male, the ritual is much more worst." Jungkook said as he washes his hair before he turn off the tap and shampoo his hair. "Which is..." I grab my body wash and he took it from me. Jungkook squirt the body wash on his hand and lather it into a foam before he begins to wash my body starting with my shoulder. "They have to eat the devil's meal for six days." He said and I look confuse. "What is the devil's meal?" I asked and I can tell Jungkook doesn't really want to talk about this. Eventually I will still have to find out and know about it.

"They have to perform the sacrificial ritual. Bring someone to the church of the night then kill the person in front of the cult, get the heart and to eat it raw. Just half of it and the balance will be eaten by the devil which is me. For the balance of five days, the human's flesh. Plus I have the rights to accept them in or not. If they're rejected I will simply kill them." I feel like vomiting. I cover Jungkook's mouth to stop him from talking. "Right...lets wash up and get ready for dinner."

After the shower and we're dressed up, I head downstairs and Aunt Yoong is setting up the table. I decided to help the old lady. "Aunt Yoong, did you know about the boys?" I asked as I stay at the kitchen while looking at her serving the food. The old lady went silent for awhile. "I do. In fact I've known one of them for a very long time." I helped her with the plates and dishes. "Who?" I asked as I arranged the utensils accordingly. "Yoongi." She replied and I raised my brows.

"Yoongi is my son." I dropped the chopsticks accidentally causing a loud clink as it hit the marble floor. "He is your what now?" I almost freaked out and bend down to pick up the dropped chopsticks and Aunt Yoong give me a new clean one. "But at the wedding..." I remembered the Min's family real well. "I'm Yoongi's biological mother. I gave him away to the Min's. I made a deal with them and instead of giving my soul away, in return I gave them Yoongi. He knows about me being his mother. In order to keep me close, he took me in as the housekeeper here." She smiles and I thought for a moment. I rarely see them interact but Yoongi seems respectful towards her.

During dinner time, I noticed how they don't even touched on the ritual topic. Like as if it didn't happen. Is it a taboo to mention it? They seem normal and simply enjoy eating their dinner that I've made. A journalist's meat cooked as with black pepper sauce. For my dish, I simply eat normal human food. Chicken stew. Our dinner was interrupted with a door bell and Jin oppa was the one who got up to get the door. I noticed Jungkook gripped his chopstick firmly before he let out a low growl.

"Jungkook what's wrong?" I asked and Seokjin came back walking in with one of the people that falls under my 'Non existence' list. "Nice to see you again, Na Ra." I frowned as Sung Hoon greeted me. I got up from my seat but Jungkook hold my arm to stop me. "Sit." He ordered Sung Hoon as he gesture the empty seat that is right at next to Taehyung. "Join us for dinner. Aunt Yoong. Get our guest a bowl of rice and extra utensils." Jungkook said and Sung Hoon shake his head. "It's fine. I'm here to investigate further about the murder of the models that was working for Taehyung's company. Three more went missing a week ago." He said and Jungkook arched his brows.

"Isn't it rude to do that during our dinner time. So why not you sit your ass down and join us for dinner. My wife made it." He said proudly as he hold my hand in his. "So it's true, you're married?" Sung Hoon asked me and I shrugged. "Yes indeed." I said as I wriggle my wedding ring that is on my finger. Aunt Yoong walk in with a bowl of rice and the chicken stew that I made. "Aunt Yoong.. chicken stew is mine. Change it to the black pepper dish. Serve it to him." I said like a brat not wanting him to eat normal human dish and aunt Yoong obeyed. The boys look up at me and I tried to hide my smile. I watched in silent as he begin to eat that black pepper human flesh dish.

"Does it taste good?" I asked and Sung Hoon nods as he chew the meat. "Hmmm.. you're always a good cook, Na Ra." He complimented and Seokjin gave me that disbelieve look. "You could have call me in instead of coming over." Taehyung said as he chew on the meat and seems calm. "Unless he is using this excuse to meet Na Ra." Jimin added and Sung Hoon remained silent. "I need to look around the house after this." Sung Hoon ignored Jimin's comment. "No. You're not allowed to. Unless there is a warrant for you to search the house. This is my house and not Tae's. Furthermore you said you want to investigate him not going on a search." Jungkook said as he sips on the wine.

I got up from my seat and head to the kitchen. There is something not right here with Sung Hoon. He suddenly stop by to investigate Tae and how the fuck did he knows where Tae is at. My phone buzz and it is Maria. "Na Ra, is your ex there?" She asked and I replied yes. "Well here's the thing, he came to the bar earlier and I was there working. He met with your ex bestfriend, Hyuna and guess what...

"she told him about the cult." Fuck.

(A/N: Gore chapter next

(A/N: Gore chapter next. 😈)