𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 47🔞

(Continue from the previous chapter...)
Jungkook POV
Na Ra is now all naked and I'v marked her skin well. She probably going to be mad at me or she doesn't know what it meant. Either way she is mine already so I don't see the reason why she need to be mad. Na Ra lay on her back and I can smell her arousal. I stood in front of her and she looked away. Her milky skin give it away indicating that she is shy. I begin to unbuckle my belt and that caught her attention. "Look at me Na Ra." I said and she obeyed while I pull out the belt. I begin to unzip my pants and she sit up. She helped me out. She slowly pull down my pants as she look up at me.

My thumb trace along her luscious lips and I immediately push it inside her mouth. "Close your mouth and suck on it." At first she seem awkward to do it but finally she managed to get the flow of it. Her tongue wrapped around my tongue and she close her eyes. "I'll make tonight all about you, Na Ra. You can please me some other day." I said and she part her mouth and I smear my tongue down to her nipple and she shivers slightly. "Come on baby girl. Lay down." I crawl up on her body, hovering over her as she slowly lay her head on the pillow. She caresses my cheek before pull me into a kiss. Moan escaped from her mouth. I kissed down along her jawline and her neck. Slowly moving down to her breast.

I graze my teeth on her nipple making her back arch a little before I gently bite onto it. "Ah Jungkook." Hmm she likes that. "Stay still Na Ra." I kissed down her body until I reached in between her legs. I begin to kiss her inner thighs and gently bite it. It will leave a mark. She is all soaking and I have yet to please her. I runs my tongue along her fold, tasting every drop of her wetness. This made her moan loud. She gripped the bedsheet firmly. I've slept with so many woman in my life and I swear in the name of Lucifer, Na Ra taste the finest among them all. Probably because she is a virgin and also my soulmate.

Her toes curled up and her hand searching for mine. I hold her hand as I keep eating her out. As she is about to find her release, I stop and sit up, licking my lips. She groan in frustration. When she is about to say something I attacked her lips and kiss her passionately. I intertwines both of our hands together. Her eyes met with mine and I rested my forehead against hers. "Are you ready Na Ra?" I asked and she nods her head. I positioned myself on her entrance and slowly thrust her inside her, making her moan my name with pleasure.

Next morning
Nara POV
The sound of the room bell dings couple of times awakened me and I groaned as the sun shines directly on me. "Urgh..." I stretched but paused for a moment. My body hurt. I grabbed the blanket and cover my face. I heard Jungkook talking to someone about placing it here. He even thank the man. I heard his footsteps come closer and he sat on the bed. "I know you're up, Mrs Jeon." He leans down and slowly pull the blanket down to reveal my face.

"Good morning, Na Ra." He leans down to kiss me and I covered my mouth to avoid it. "No. I haven't brush my teeth. Let me brush my teeth first." I said as I slowly get off the bed and limp my way to the bathroom. "Oh my god! JUNGKOOK! What did you do to me?" I asked as I look at the mirror reflection. I grabbed my toothbrush and put the toothpaste on it. "Are you a leech or vampire?" I asked before I brushed my teeth. He leaned against the bathroom door and laughs. "It will be gone in a week or two." He said sounding like it is a promise. "Anyways, I ordered room service for breakfast. We have a flight to catch at 3pm." He kiss my shoulder while I washes my face.

"Where are we going again?" I asked while gently pat the face towel on my skin. "France and Italy. Na Ra, how are you feeling? Be honest." He asked as he rubbed my arms and I put the towel aside. "Hungry." I smile at him before he hissed lightly and kiss my lips. "I don't mean that. You know... last night." He asked and I bite my lower lip. "I feel like I'm in heaven. Thank you." I kissed him once again before he hand me a bathrobe. "Did I hurt you?" He asked and I pressed my lips together. "I'm sore. Like a good one so I don't count that as hurting me. Can't blame the big boy." I tied up the robe and hold his hand. "Can we have breakfast now?" I asked and he nods.

We decided to have breakfast at the balcony instead with the view of Busan. Suddenly the door being unlock and the first thing I heard was Jin's happy loud voice. "Good morning newly wed." He said and followed by the rest of the boys coming in. Jungkook got up and frown. "How the fuck did you guys get the key to my hotel room?" He asked as I got up and cover myself properly. I stand behind Jungkook and hold his arm. "Jimin owned this hotel remember?" Hoseok said. "Rough night or sensual one?" Jimin asked as he is holding the laced lingerie I wore last night.

Jungkook snatched it from him. "None of your business." He said and then Yoongi smirks. "Rough one." He pointed at my neck and I glare at him. "Anyways we are here to give you wedding gifts. We got drunk last night so we didn't had the time." Hoseok said and I noticed that someone is missing. "Where's Namjoon?" I asked and they smirked. "He and Maria had a wedding night too. Worst, their room was next to ours. So we heard it all." Taehyung said and I laughed.

Jin POV
"Jungkook. Can we talk for awhile?" I asked and he nods as he lead me to the balcony and closed the door. I noticed that he and Na Ra just had breakfast. "What is it hyung?" I take out the bracelet from my pocket. "This belongs to Na Young." I handed it to him and he arched his brows. "And why are you giving this to me?" He asked and I look at the morning view. Storm is about to come real soon. "Our parents killed her yesterday." Jungkook sigh and he looked at me. I can feel his anger radiating all over him. "How am I going to tell Na Ra about this? Jimin killed her good friend at work, our parents killed her mother.... who is next? Sister Ye Jin?"

He doesn't know yet. Well not going to ruin his mood even more. "Her mother knew that she was going to be killed. Your mother talk to her about it during the family dinner a month ago." Jungkook look at me and frowned. "Where's the body and the remaining now?" Shit.. he asked about it. Never thought he would. "The body is at the basement of Church of the Night. And for the remaining," Well here goes nothing. I walked over to the coffee table and poke the steak using the knife and lift it up.

"Right over here, Jungkook."

(Imagine Na Ra had no idea that she ate her own mother's meat ☹️ why am I like this???Anyways, writing smut ain't easy so don't expect me to go full detail from A-Z

(Imagine Na Ra had no idea that she ate her own mother's meat ☹️ why am I like this???Anyways, writing smut ain't easy so don't expect me to go full detail from A-Z. Hehe. I read to much unholy book. 😂 Go clean your mind people.)