𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17

Na Ra POV
I sit down on the bench swinging my legs back and forth as I watched the children running around playing catching. "Na Ra..." sister Ye Jin approached me as she sit down and hand me my favorite snack, hotteok. "Thank you Sister." I said as I take small bite on the nice warm hotteok. "Na Ra, I'm your aunt or more like your mother. You don't have to be too formal with me..." she said and I give her a slight smile and continue looking at the children. When I turned to look at Sister once again, her face immediately turned into something horrifying. Dilated red eyes, scaly skin and has split tongue hissing at me.

I immediately woke up from the dream and breathes heavily, gasping for air. "Na Ra..." I heard Jungkook's voice. He was standing by the window and had his attention on me when he heard me. "Are you alright?" He asked as he sat on the bed next to me and I gulped before shaking my head. He grabbed a glass of water on the side table and hand it to me. "Drink up. You're not feeling well." He said as I took the glass from him while he rested his right palm on my forehead. "What time is it?" I asked and he look at his phone and then sigh. "7pm. You've been sleeping for so long Na Ra. I'm kinda worried honestly." Jungkook said as he takes the now empty glass and place it on the table.

"Is it about what you saw last night? Did that incident affected you badly?" He asked and I immediately know what he was referring to. I hold back my tears and try not to break down again. I shake my head and look down, staring at the blanket. "Don't lie Na Ra. I can tell that you're lying." He said as he placed his hands on each side of my face and made me look at him.

"It is not about that, Jungkook. I admit that I was shocked when I saw what happened. Somehow, somewhat... deep down I am relief and glad that it happened. Lately I've been feeling different with Sung Hoon. When he visited me at the office, my heart didn't flutter like how it used to be. I just think that catching him cheating on me seems like a good reason for me to leave him." I said and Jungkook just gaze at me softly. "You seem comfortable to open up to me. I'm your boss." He pointed out. "Boss don't do this..." I point at his hands that is still resting on my cheeks. He immediately dropped his hand. "Come on, get out of the bed and have dinner. The guys have eaten their dinner. I waited for you to wake up so we can have dinner together." He said as he get off the bed and held out his hand.

I took it immediately and slowly get off the bed. "Wait I need to stretch my body." I said as I let go of his hand and stretch my body,legs and arms lightly to loosen up the tensed muscles. "You're having a nightmare. What was it about?" He asked as we leave the room. "Nothing.. just a scary nightmare." I replied and saw Jimin, Tae and Hoseok who are in the living room busy with their playstation game. Hoseok paused the game as he saw me coming down. "Na Ra you're up. Yoongi told me what happened. Are you alright?" He asked and I nod immediately. "Nope.. she's lying." Jungkook said bluntly.

"I need to go home after dinner." I told Jungkook as I changed the subject. "I will drive you home. If you're still sick tomorrow just report sick. I'll still pay your salary." He said as he lead me to the dining room. Aunt Yoon is still here and she helped to served the table. "Menu for tonight is porridge with minced meat. Side dish will be anchovies and soy sauce." She said as she pour a glass of water for myself and wine for Jungkook. "You going to drive me home." I pointed out and he shrugs. "I can tolerate wine. Don't worry." He replied. Not arguing any further I begin to eat my dinner.

Sung Hoon POV
This is bad! Just bad! Na Ra has been ignoring my calls. She need to give me chance to explain and let me seek her forgiveness. I went to her place after interviewing Tae and her neighbor told me she did not come home since last night. I wonder where could she go. My mind decided to play games with me right now. I'm imagining Na Ra getting fuck by Jungkook. Lord no. Please don't let that happen. She is too pure and innocent.

I remembered when the first time I kissed her and see if she wanted to take it to the next level, she politely refused it as she told me that she is saving it for after marriage. I really hope and pray that she did not do it with him. With her boss whom she knew for only three days now. I am still investigating on the murder of the famous model Lee Yoon Seok when another two more recent case. The autopsy pathology lab sent me photos of what it seem to have similarity here. The way their body being ripped opened and of course, missing heart and other organs. I remembered what Kihyung mentioned. About a cult... I immediately called Mr Song, one of the pathologist.

"Mr Song. Just help me do a small favor and check if these two bodies have any unique markings on them." I said as I leans against my chair and tap my finger on the back of my phone gently. "What are we looking for Detective Lee?" He asked and I leaned forward and scroll down at Kihyung's email. "Something like cross but it is inverted or anything that you find it weird like a symbol looking marks." I said and he will take note about it. I even told him to keep it confidential. If what Kihyung said is true about this cult murder then I'm sure that it will not be an easy investigation here. Dealing with human and spiritual world.

Jungkook POV
After sending Na Ra back home, I met the boys at the basement of my house where the main cult room is at. Tae already collected Hyuna's parents dead body and now both are laying in the middle of the pentagram. I squat down with my gloves on to see how she murdered them. That is where I realized she killed them in a silent way. Probably through drug or poison. Well at least I know Na Ra is safe cause I remember threatening that bitch. If she ever harm Na Ra, I will personally find her and take her to the hell pit.

I held out my hand and Tae hand me a bottle of water. I narrowed my eyes, giving him a dull look. "Knife, Kim Taehyung. Not water." I said as I throw the bottled water aside. "Oh. Sorry." He handed me a sharp dissect knife. We proceed on with our ritual offerings. The heart of the dead for the devil himself. As we chant our mantra, the fire at every point of the pentagram light up vigorously and suddenly it went off. The six of us opened our eyes and we arched our brows looking at each other. Namjoon begin to say something that cause us to hiss slightly.

"We're fucked. He rejected these offerings."