Prologue: Before the Beginning

The timelines are safe, for now. Everyone is safe within their own timelines. Everyone is separated. For now. Only for now.

For each generation, a new year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is approaching. It's time to gather your things and prepare to depart. It is a beautiful day in Diagon Alley, after all.

Though each generation goes in with a different mindset.

In the Marauders Era, they are on the brink of a wizarding war. The dark lord Voldemort is on the rise and he is quickly gaining followers. Rumors are flying around that he might be accepting student volunteers. He wants muggleborns dead. He is creating a safe space for werewolves. So many rumors are flying through the air. Nothing is certain.

In the Golden Trio Era, it is shortly after the death of Cedric Diggory and Harry Potter's claim that Voldemort has returned. Could it be true? The Ministry certainly doesn't think so. They've made their stance clear. To them, Harry Potter is nothing but a liar or a traumatized boy with delusions. No one knows the truth.

In the Next Generation Era, things are at peace. The war is over. People are happy. Most are, anyway. Several students were left orphans after the war, even more have become the bearers of their parents' legacies. They have their entire futures ahead of them.

No one knows what's in store.

[Roleplay in the Main Chain for each generation

[Roleplay in the Main Chain for each generation. Please remember that no wizard under the age of seventeen may use magic outside of school.]