Theodosia Rilow

ERA: Next Generation Era

NAME: Theodosia Melitta Rilow

NICKNAMES: Theo

AGE: 15

YEAR: 5

HOUSE: Slytherin

GENDER: Cisgender Female

SEXUALITY: Heterosexual

CRUSH: Open

APPEARANCE: Amelia Hensley

PERSONALITY: Theodosia can be a rather petty girl

PERSONALITY: Theodosia can be a rather petty girl. She can claim to be your best friend in the world in one moment and then turn around and tell others that she hates you in the next. She can be downright mean at times, hating people for no valid reason. She can be extremely manipulative, wanting people to do whatever she wants. She's always ready to strike as it concerns revenge. She will pretend to forgive, but she never does. She's just waiting for the best time to stab you in the back. She will organize schemes to get people who have wronged her into trouble, putting all blame on them. Whenever blame is turned in her direction, she plays the part of the innocent, sweet, disabled girl who couldn't hurt a fly. She's mastered the art of pretending to be all sweet and innocent and naive. Her disability helps sell her idea, much to her pleasure. She doesn't like to put forth any effort into anything, instead just coasting by on whatever doesn't require her to work too hard. She becomes jealous extremely easily and her jealousy controls much of her life. If she thinks someone is better than her, she projects that onto them and convinces herself that they also believe that they're better than her and mock her behind her back. It infuriates her. She has an extreme inferiority complex, believing that everyone is better than her, so she constantly tries to drag everyone around her down to make herself feel better. The most obvious case of this is with her brother. Theodosia hates Austin with a passion because of how absolutely perfect he seems. He's so smart and talented and he's praised by everyone, especially their father. Theodosia hates that. She hates that he's so much better than her. She constantly spreads rumors about him, insisting that he's a liar and sexually assaults people. She has absolutely no boundaries to how far she is willing to go to bring people down. She constantly brags about her accomplishments, most of which aren't even real. She has a desperate need for attention, constantly trying to make people pay more attention to her. She's so desperate all the time. The sad fact is that she's just as intelligent as her brother, she just never applies herself to anything. She expects everything to just be easy and to be handed to her, so she doesn't get further than average.

FAMILY: She comes from a very wealthy pure-blood family. She's a triplet. Her mother died when she was twelve and her father is very strict and expects a lot out of his children. Despite this, he loves his children dearly.

MEDICAL CONDITIONS: She is Deaf

OTHER: Theodosia regularly spreads false rumors about her brother throughout school.