Austin Rilow

ERA: Next Generation Era

NAME: Austin Hans Rilow

NICKNAMES: None

AGE: 15

YEAR: 6

HOUSE: Slytherin

GENDER: Cisgender Male

SEXUALITY: Bisexual

CRUSH: Nadia Jordan-Weasley

APPEARANCE: Andy Mientus

PERSONALITY: Austin is downright gorgeous and he knows it

PERSONALITY: Austin is downright gorgeous and he knows it. He is very confident in his appearance and he sees no reason not to be. He's beautiful. He's not always a dick about it, he just doesn't see the shame in pointing it out. He very much enjoys feeling beautiful or pretty. He has been known to cross-dress at times because he looks absolutely amazing in a dress. He rarely goes out without at least some makeup on. He never makes a big deal out of it. He just wears what looks good on him and if that happens to be a dress, heels, and some make-up, then he wears a dress, heels, and some make-up. He doesn't see how people try to make it out to be some sort of social or political statement. It's really just what looks great on him. Austin acts very much like a perfect golden boy as it concerns academics and talents. He's extremely gifted in many areas and he knows it. He sucks up to authority figures without shame, even if he dislikes them. He's absolutely a kiss-ass and a teacher's pet. He goes out of his way to ensure that every staff member at Hogwarts adores him. He has many of them wrapped around his finger. He is charming and charismatic, knowing exactly what to say in order to get what he wants from people. He knows how to compliment and flatter others into singing his own praises. He is extremely flirtatious, loving to compliment and charm everyone into falling for him. He absolutely adores making people blush, feeling a sense of pride when he does so. He doesn't get as far as he does with simple flattery and his pretty face; however. He works hard. Extremely hard. Probably too hard. He pours himself into his studies, feeling a great deal of pressure on his shoulders. He holds himself to an extremely high standard and won't allow himself to fall to even second best in a class. He must always be the absolute best or he begins to fall apart. He needs to be the best at everything. He must always have the highest marks, he must always be the most popular, he must always have the most extracurriculars. He won't allow himself to be anything but perfect and it's a great deal of pressure on him. He pretends that it all comes naturally, that none of it is a challenge in the least. He's just naturally that perfect and gifted at everything. He's lying.

FAMILY: He comes from a pure-blood and very wealthy family. He is part of a set of triplets. His mother died when he was twelve and his father is extremely strict, expecting a lot out of his children. That being said, he loves his children dearly.

MEDICAL CONDITIONS: None

OTHER: Austin completely skipped ahead past his second year due to having studied and learned most of the second year material over the summer and already being proficient in it, putting him a grade ahead. He is learning Latin and is quite skilled with it. He plays piano, violin, and harmonica. He is fluent in sign language and is well versed in Deaf culture because his mother was and one of his sisters is Deaf. He has an intense adoration of Greek Mythology. Between ages ten through thirteen, he had a best friend turned boyfriend named Max who was a muggle. When Austin was twelve, Max was diagnosed with brain cancer and died the following year while Austin was at Hogwarts. It was the only time in Austin's life where he wasn't the top of the class. He insists that his hair is naturally blond, but it's not. He dyes it.