Romulus Parkinson

ERA: Golden Trio Era

NAME: Romulus Eugene Parkinson

NICKNAMES: Rome

AGE: 14

YEAR: 4

HOUSE: Slytherin

GENDER: Cisgender Male

SEXUALITY: Closeted Homosexual

CRUSH: Newton Anthony

APPEARANCE: Zack Weinstein

PERSONALITY: Romulus acts like an extremely proud person, always insisting that he's the best at everything

PERSONALITY: Romulus acts like an extremely proud person, always insisting that he's the best at everything. He's snarky and quite rude, always being condescending towards everyone he meets. He acts like he's better than everyone else at all times, scoffing at the idea of someone being better than him. He's cold and can be extremely cruel, but it's mostly an act. He's used to having to be the absolute best at everything, used to even second place being a disappointment. He tries to overcompensate for his disability and someone even mentioning it is enough for him to lash out. He's secretly extremely insecure about himself and thinks that he's a disappointment towards everyone. He just feels the need to keep up appearances. He's angry at the world, at everyone, and at himself more than anything. He cares deeply for the people he actually lets in, but that isn't actually that many people. He blames himself for things going wrong, but outwardly he tries to point blame on to anyone else. He's a seething ball of anger and hatred.

FAMILY: He's from a family of extremely proud pure-bloods and Death Eaters. He's Pansy Parkinson's younger brother.

MEDICAL CONDITIONS: Depression. He has a spinal injury that leaves him paralyzed from the waist down due to a broom "accident".

OTHER: He used to love swimming before he was left paralyzed. His disability came from falling several stories off of his broom while training to become part of the Slytherin quidditch team, something that he hadn't even wanted to do. He's told no one that he didn't really fall.