This Is Weird!!

Chloes pov:
So I was rehearsing one of my dances and I suddenly had the urge to be sick but I didn't know why was it because I was nervous or maybe a different reason I don't know but I think Di realised because soon she came over and asked me what was going on and that I looked very pail I just told her it must be nerves so she took me to the bath room and I threw up everywhere!

Diannes pov:
We were rehearsing for here come the girls and chlo didn't look right so I went over to see if she was ok. She told me it was just the nerves but I didn't believe her so I took her to the bathroom and yup she threw up everywhere she wasn't well so I went to get Ames as she has experience about this because of her crohns I told chlo to wait there whilst I got Ames.

Amy's pov:
Me Ben were rehearsing for our engagement dance when suddenly Di came up to me and said chlo was really ill so I went to see her and she didn't look good at all so I went to get the medics and they checked her up and told her she would have to go to the hospital so Di and I took her whilst all of the boys stayed at the theatre.

Chloes pov:
I was terrified I hate going to the hospital it just gives me a weird vibe and I don't like it but I was fine because I was with my 2 best friends so that made it a little better but still not amazing after what happened the other night...

Flashback:
Hey pasquale what are you doing here I said and he told me that I looked very hot in my pyjamas and let's just sat things escalated from there...
End of flashback

Diannes pov:
Chlo looked like she was hiding something from us she looked really nervous and then the nurses said she would need a ultrasound and she started crying more than she was already I knew she was hiding something but what...

Amy's pov:
Me and Di had definitely worked out chlo was hiding something from us but what then Di went to the bathroom and chlo asked if she could talk to me about something so of course I said yes...

Chloe~Ames can I speak to you
Amy~of course you can what's up chlo

Chloe~well you know how me and pasquale are really good friends

Amy~yee...

Chloe~well the other night he came to my apartment and things kinda escalated really fast and you know...

Amy~so basically you think all of this sickness is that your pregnant

Chloe~yes (she burst into tears) now everyones gonna hate me on tour and and...

Amy~no one will hate you and we will all support you no matter what

Chloe~thank you Ames

Chloe was so so upset and I feel so bad for her I don't know what id do if I was pregnant and she's only 23 it must be the worst!

Diannes pov:
So I was at the toilet and me being me I got lost what a surprise but eventually when I found my way back I saw Amy hugging chloe and chloe was crying her eyes out had chlo told Amy what's wrong and not me can she not trust me or something...

Amy's pov:
I told di all about what chlo had told me and she was ok with it but when we got into get the ultra sound it turns out it's not a baby it's just a really bad stomach bug chlo looked so so relieved and when we got back to the theatre chlo said she was feeling much better and she could perform but then when we got into the theatre the boys were no where to be seen so we went up to the green room and they had decorated it saying get well soon chlo how thoughtful I bet it was all leanne because I couldn't imagine any of the boys doing that 😂