I want somthing like that...

This one is about chloe xx

chloes pov:
So were on here come the girls and joes here to see di and obviously ben and amy are here and its making me feel more single than i usually feel.
all the kissing and cuddling that goes on when your with 2 differnt couples you just feel 10x more single sooo...
i decided that im gonna set them a challenge.
The last ones to kiss cuddle or like be cute in any way gets to sit wherever they want on the tour bus which is a big deal cause you know we normally get dotted wherever soooo im off to tell them wish me luckkkkkkk.

bens pov:
so amy has been in a very cuddly mood today which i dont mind if im honest cause i do love cuddles but then chloe comes over and tells us that shes setting up a challenge for us and joe ane dianne that were not allowed to kiss or cuddle alllll day thats gonna be dificult since amys being really clingy and cuddly today perfect day chloe perfect!!

diannes pov:
joe was on tour with us this week and we were just sat talking when chlo came over to us and told us she was setting us a challenge, challenges are fun buttt this wasnt the sort of challenge i wanted she told us that it was against ben and amy and we wernt allowed to kiss, hug or anything like that and the challenge starts right now. I mean im always up for a challenge but this one right now its not gonna be easy is it.

chloes pov:
The challenge has been going for about 2 hours now and so far theyre doing well but then i realised amy and ben are gonna have to dance together tonight so they have a slight disadvantage concidering joe will be in the audience no where near dianne well i guess well see what happens today before the show!!

amys pov:
i really dont like the challenge chloe set today i just wanna be near ben but i know if i go near him ill end up giving him a kiss or something like that and although he annoys me its weird not to be able to give him a hug every five minutes thats probably why chloe came up with the idea in the first place 😂😂

Joes pov:
so as you probably know chloe set up a challenge bla bla bla and i know for a fact me and di wont win i mean come on ive not seen my girlfriend for like two weeks of corse im gonna give her kisses and cuddles and i already have which means technically amy and ben have one the challenge no surprise there!!
we went to tell them and they were also hugging eachother so i mean non of us technically won but oh well it was fun while it lasted 😂

i know this is terrible but i came up with the idea at midnight and couldnt be bothered to change it so youll have to deal with this rubbish sorryyy the next one will be up soon xx