Q&A

Can you maybe do a chapter about me?

We would love to. Right now were busy with the Christmas story's tho. If you would like one then just leave in the comments. If you do not want a Christmas one then we will do one whenever were not busy.

What was your favourite colour of of Mr. Clifford's hair?

_5sosismylife_ - His super hero hair. So red & Black. But I like all of them.

AlexisPatryluk - Pink.

What was the first fandom you joined?

_5sosismylife_ - Well, if you mean like ever, then Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato. But out of One Direction & 5sos then it was One Direction. :)

AlexisPatryluk - Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato but One Direction if you mean outta 1D & 5sos!

What colour would you dye your hair and what colour is it now?

_5sosismylife_ - My hair is chocolate brown so I would dye it hot pink at the ends :)

AlexisPatryluk - My hair is Golden (brownish blonde). I would dye it purple or a light blonde.

What do you think about self harm and people who self harm?

_5sosismylife_ - well, I think selfharm is harmful.. Aha. But a lot of people I know do it and it really affects me as a person. Four of my best girl friends do it and it really puts me down. I don't think anyone should ever feel the need to selfharm. It's addicting and it's extremely hard to stop. Nobody deserves it, even if you think you do. I hope none of you guys do it but if you do I understand. What do I think of people who self harm? I think they're going through tough times that they might not know how to explain to anyone. I think they're strong. They might think they're weak but they're not. Selfharm is pretty big now and it's not good. I wish I could personally help every person going through it, but I can't. Remember Ash used to cut. Now look where he is. He's such a beautiful person who has helped many people stop. The boys love you, remember that. I know it's hard to stop but I hope if you self harm that your able to stop soon. I know you probably don't believe that it gets better but I think somewhere along the line it does. I love you guys :) sorry I probably wasn't very big help, Im pretty sensitive to the subject.

AlexisPatryluk - I'm going to be completely honest with this whole topic. I think self harm is a terrible thing, but to the people who do it, it isn't there fault. I used to self harm in the past. I started last year and at first had no idea what I was actually doing to myself, until my friends started to notice my wrists, at that point I continued to cut but covered up with bracelets. I want everyone who self harms to know that you WILL be ok! I was! I'm now recovered and almost completely to completely scar free. I'm not going to give you some speech on how you shouldn't self harm because you already know that you shouldn't, and I find those type of speeches pointless and more depressing. All I'm going to say is it gets better! It did for me, I was so down and I thought everything was over, I thought I wouldn't live to see my inspirations (1d and 5sos) live. But I did.

And then I fell back again but this time worse. But every time I think about cutting again I draw a small butterfly on my wrist and act like Ashton Drew it (it sounds stupid I know but it worked) or I wrote there names all down my wrist.

I know what I did sounds stupid but I used ALL the boys as inspiration. There my inspiration and there what makes me, me.

I've been clean for just over a month now and I want everyone to know that Ema and I love you so much, so do your family's, and friends, and the boys.

We love you and it will get better, you just have to help yourself get better as well. It's hard to help yourself but think if the boys. I love you, and I never want to loose you.

Who's your favorite band member in both bands?

_5sosismylife_ - 5sos: Michael 1D: Harry

AlexisPatryluk - 5sos: Luke 1D: Zayn as well as Louis. I can't choose aha.

Have you ever seen 1D or 5sos live?

Yes, we both saw them on the where we are tour in Toronto.

What bands:artists are you into?

_5sosismylife_ - I like BMTH, PTV, SWS, Mariana's Trench, All Time Low, Linkin Park, 5sos & 1D (duh), Taylor Swift (not a huge fan but she ight), Demi Lovato, Mayday Parade, Ed Sheeran, Simple Plan, Three Days Grace, Little Mix and uh I can't really remember a lot of bands and that I hear on the radio. If you have any good bands that are like those ones, suggest them to me in the comments and I'll look them up :)

AlexisPatryluk - Ok so I like Little Mix, Iggy Azalea, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, The Pretty Reckless, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, and probably more but I can't think of anymore right now

You can still ask is questions if you would like :) if you ever need anyone to talk to then you can DM US! :)