Jade's Short Story

Your short story is finally here! Here ya go jadie123456 hope you like it.

Jades POV

"Babe?" I heard Ashton call. "Where are you?" He continues.

"Back here," I call out.

I've been in this studio for hours and hours, writing and recording.

I love writing and singing so much, I actually have a music video coming up that I have to shoot and I get to do a lot of dancing in it too, so that's a bonus.

"I brought some donuts," Ashton smiles, holding a white paper bag up in the air.

I smile at him and he sits down beside me.

We eat about 3 donuts each before he starts to give me a few tips on how to write and record better. I take every tip he gives to heart, because he really cares about my career.

After I finish writing two songs with Ash, he drives me back to the hotel.

"I'll be right back, I have to go talk to Michael," Ash says giving me a kiss before walking down the hall.

I unlock the door to our hotel room and turn on the light.

"Hey babe," Luke says standing up from the bed.

"Luke! How did you get in here?" I say.

"I have my ways," he smirks.

Luke has been trying to get me to date him instead of Ash for a couple weeks now, but I haven't had the guts to tell Ash, with a fear of breaking up the band.

"Luke you have to go," I say trying to seem stern, as I put my bag on the bed.

"Please, Jade, I love you so much," Luke pleads.

Luke is actually making this really hard for me. I can't help but almost fall for his words, his touch, his personality, his everything.

I love Ashton so much, but Ashton doesn't know what Luke's doing so it's not like he's trying to compete as well.

Giving Luke and unfair advantage to the key to my love.

"What about Ashton?" I ask.

If Ashton walks in here and Luke try's something on me I won't be able to choose.

As of now, I have Ashton, but that's because Luke is a secret, once it's out in the open and I have to pick, I don't know what I'll do.

"I told Michael to distract Ash for a while, you know...to give us time," Luke says, his blue eyes shining.

"You what? Michael knows about this? No! Luke! I can't do this! Not now, and not ever!" I yell, stepping closer to him.

Michael knows now, not that I ever let anything happen between Luke and I, but he knows that Luke wants something to happen.

This will ruin Ashton and I, and this could ruin the band if Michael tells him.

"Your so sexy when you mad baby," Luke smirks grabbing my hips and pulling me to him.

"We can't th..." I'm cut off by his lips crashing against mine.

I try to pull away, but he doesn't let me, instead, he pulls me deeper into the kiss. This time, I don't pull away.

His tongue has been trying to find it's way into my mouth, and before I wouldn't allow it, but now I do. His lip ring feels cold against my lip, but I kind of like it.