Sneaking

(???'s pov)

Jumping out of windows is very easy now. This has become like my job now. 

I land on my feet and dash towards the small building that stood across from me. I looked around to make sure no guards were around and then ran across the field holding my black hood over my head to keep the breeze from blowing it off.

I arrive at my destination. 

"Oi! Let's go, girl!" I grab her by the rope around her neck and we dash off and into the nearby village. As usual, not much people are here. That's is what makes this the perfect spot. I head towards a small bar and tie my companion to a post outside.

I walk in and sit at a table. 

"Hey, did you bring anything? The person behind me asked.

"Sure did," I say handing him the white letter with the king's seal.

"You know what to do with it right?" I whisper.

"Pass it on to To... her." He replies grinning from under his black mask thankful that he stopped himself from saying her name.

I smirk and then get up leaving the bar.

I free my companion and still holding the rope I walk off. 

We walk for a while until I see a certain person with black hair walking towards me. I turn and try to get away as quickly as possible but then, there was a tap on my shoulder. I turn around slowly and... Oh no.

"YOUNG PRINCE YOU SHOULDN'T BE SNEAKING OUT OF YOUR CHAMBERS AGAIN!"

I pull off my hood revealing my red and white hair.

"How did you know I was gone?" I ask.

Yaoyorozu walks to my side saying "Pillows under the bedsheet. That was quite convincing until we realized that something... Or someone was missing." 

I looked at my companion who seemed unconcerned.

I stroked her beautful head making her look at me. 

"Neigh!"

"You hear that Lulu? Yaoyorozu is not too happy about our little outing. I couldn't leave her even if it meant getting caught by you two." I say still stroking my horse.

Iida starts lecturing me about rules and such whilst doing hand chops.

"Alright, Iida calm down. At least I sent off the letter."

"Oh, you did! I can't wait to hear the reply!" Yaoyorozu said bouncing up and down like a little girl.

"Yeah, I got Ojiro to have Toru send it off." We continue walking with Iida still lecturing me.

"And that is why you shouldn't jump out of windows! Now as for that horse of yours... MY HORSE!" Iida often leaves his horse with Koda the veterinarian. But he sometimes forgets to go pick her up.

"Punctual Clopcotual is not going to be happy if I am not Punctual." He said looking down at his feet.

"Well I was planning on getting Lulu checked as well anyway so why don't we go get her."

"He perked up a bit and said "Okay then. But we must be back at the castle before supper."

"Don't worry Iida. I'll make sure our prince doesn't go astray again." Yaoyorozu comments.

"I told you guys to call me Shoto when we are when we are not at home." 

"We are sorry." My two knights say in unison. Well anyway, we'd better hurry up if you don't want to be yelled at by you know who." They both looked at each other then hurried their pace.

I really love these two. They are like my older siblings. 

I hope they get the letter in time.

So I added a little bit of another character. Did you like it? I sure hope so. We will be seeing more of the young prince soon enough. I am working on he next chapter so look forward to it.

Toodles! X3