mistake part 1

I never expected my mom to actually say yes. I was actually hoping for her to say no. I didnt want to be gone all summer even if it was in a cabin surrounded by all my friends.
My mom was so irresponsible sometimes actually letting her 15 year old daughter stay in a cabin knowing that there would be no parents. I should have told her that there would be boys maybe then I wouldnt be in a van filled with people getting ready to stay at my friends cabin for the entire summer.

This might possibly be the worst summer of my life I wanted to go home and be with my mom. Im sort of a homebody I hated being away from home for a long time i got homesick. When I say I get homesick I mean I get physically sick sometimes I actually throw up.

My doctor prescribed me a medicine so now I can stay places that I couldnt before. It was a long ride to the cabin maybe 2 more hours left of driving so I plugged into my headphones and put on my favorite song. I always had to have my headphones because I have a very different taste of music than my friends. I decided to climb to the trunk of the car to take a nap. I dreamed that I was a teen in the 1950's maybe I was born in the wrong era or what not. I wish I could go back to that time wearing super skinny high waisted pants or poodle skirts or maybe even be a pink lady like in one of my favorite movies.

I guess I was a lame kid. All of a sudden I was being woken up with people screaming "WERE HEAR TAKE OUT THE BOOZE". This was gonna be one hell of a summer. Hopefully that would be a good thing...