Life unexpected part6

I looked  back at the house. Maybe I should just go back I mean im not a complicated person who wants to nake things super hard for herself and even if I wanted to go somewhere I doubt I have the strenghth I mean I havnt eaten in like 4days so im just going to go back theres no use in trying.

As I walked back in the house all eyes were on me it was sorta disturbing.

....Everyone was asleep by now except of course my roommate he wasnt even in my room I was about to go to sleep when the door crept open of course he would choose this time to come back. He quickly got in the queen bed with me I looked at him and said "Why are you here so late". He didnt say anything he just got up and turned off the light. I scooted all the way over to make room for him I really didnt mind sleeping in the same bed as a boy because well I knew we wernt going to do anything. He layed down next to me not close though. We both looked up at the roof and I put my hand by his.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined them I dont know why but it felt nice to hold his hand we then looked at eachother and scooted closer then he kissed me not too long or too short just right. We then faced different ways and tried to sleep. Well I think it was me trying I bet he fell asleep.

....I fell asleep 20Minutes later. I was sleeping peacefully when I heard a loud *Bang*. SHIT OH MY GOD was someone breaking into the cabin. I quickly walked downstairs and saw something disgusting....