Title your Story Part

----1MonthLater----
My life is getting worse everything is getting worse. Ive been abandoned by all of my friends. I havnt seen my mom since I came hereTime will tell

----1MonthLater----
My life is getting worse everything is getting worse. Ive been abandoned by all of my friends. I havnt seen my mom since I came here, and I havnt seen David since the day I told him I loved him.
My anorexia is getting worse everyday. I havnt had a solid meal in over two weeks. Im obviously bed wridden for now. I promised him id get better and I will I promised him I would.
My roomate is getting better. Alot better. Pretty soon shell be out of this place and ill be left by someone yet again.
There are so many expectations of me life to eat and to get better but you cant just tell me eat and expect me to eat. Occasionally ill have a bite of a lettuce sandwich or a few carrot sticks but never an entire sandwhich or an entire bag of carrots.
Suddenly theres a loud scream "DINNER TONIGHT YOU HAVE TO EAT SOMETHING DOESNT HAVE TO BE ALL BUT SOMETHING". Surprisingly I wasnt the absolute worst person in this place. I sat at the dinner table reluctantly in front of me was some mashed potatoes, green Beans, a few carrots, celery sticks, and a little bit of chicken.
It was hard but i grabbed a carrot and out it in my mouth and ate it. I then grabbed some chicken very little and ate it. I then pushed my plate away. I raised my hand to be excused from the table. And walked to my room.
I was on my bed and there was a slight knock at the door. When I opened it standing at the door was Ms. Isabelle she was the woman paid to keep the house running and to watch all of us. She was holding car keys oh God she didnt actually want me to do this. You see once a week a person is chosen to go into town and buy groceries for the house. They gave you a list and you had to stick to it.
She then spoke "Its your turn sweetie" she then put the car keys in my hand and handed me a list if groceries. She then turned around and walked downstairs.
I put in some black pants woth a nirvana shirt and a pair of black Dc Martens. And headed to the car. This month I had gotten my permit.

The store was about a five minute drive I parked pretty close to the front because nobody would trully care if somebody "Accidently" dented our old ass astro.
I walked into the store automatically to the vegetable aisle when a familiar voice said "Mack is that you". When i spun around I had a huge smile on my fave until I saw a blonde holding on to his arm.
I was basically heartbroken I then said "Um im sorry you have the wrong person" i then spun back around and continues to grab all the vegetables i needed.
As I was walking to another aisle I heard David say "Hey can you go to the front and get me a bag of chips or something". Like she was afraid of loosing him she speed walked to the front of the store.
He then said "Hey I didnt mean for you to find out like this" i then said " Your the only reason I tried to get better now im just gonna die and nobody is gonna care not my mom not my friends and not you".
With that I turned and walked off grabbed the rest of the groceries as quickyly as I could paid and left. What the hell how could he do this. He was the only person I was trying to get better for. But once a player always a player right?
I guess fairy tale endings are that a fairy tale. I would give anything to have that fairy tale ending but its not gonna happen...
---Then next day----
"MACKENZIE YOU HAVE A VISITOR" .
I got out of my bed and walked downstairs I didnt care how disgusting I looked my heart was broken so why do I need to impress anybody. As luck would have it the person visiting me was...