Breakdown part5

MacksPOV:

Shit shit shit shit no no no please no. Everyone started staring at me. I looked down then I got up and walked to my room. I put my purse on the bed and walked back to the table. Jessie then grabbed a piece of cake and put it in front of me. I looked at it intently. Should I do this or should I just expose myself as the weird girl who wont eat. I kept looking intently at the cake, but I couldnt do this anymore I grabbed the cake in my hands and threw it against the wall. Everyone started staring at me as I got up and walked to my room. 

I slammed the door and locked it. I then sat in the corner and silently cried. Why did this have to happen to me I was on the right track then this had to happen. Five minutes later people started knocking at my door telling me "Its gonna be alright" and "Ill be here for you". I didnt really wanna hear it its all Jessies fault I kinda hated her. I wiped my eyes off then decided to get out of the room. As soon as I walked out everyone started swarming me and talking to me I ignored them all I just walked straight up to Jessie and started screaming at her "BITCH". She looked at me and said in a low voice "why would you call me that" "Because you knew that something was wrong with me yet you still decided to try to force me to eat no im done with you Im leaving bitch bye". After that I stormed off and packed up all my stuff, and walked out of the cabin I didnt know where I was going, but what other choice did I have...Wow maybe I am a drama queen.