Places...part 2

I walked into the cabin with a smile on my face then I walked up to my friend and tapped her on her shoulder she turned around and said "Hey Mack im so glad you could come". I gave her a small smile and said "So whose exactly staying here?". She looked to the ground then said "Well so far Dan, Will, Jace, Samantha, Gina, you of course, and well me, Julie, and David". I looked at her with a confused face and grabbed her hand and dragged her to the bathroom and said "You seriously invited David you know I dont like him". "I might even make you two share a room because everyone is sharing a room" she said. "WHAT why would you do that when you know I dont like him". I decided to storm out of the bathroom.
No wonder everyone calls me a drama queen. Then Jessie made an announcement "Everybody pick the person youll be sharing your room with because there will be no repicks ok everyone get it good oh and boys can share rooms with girls". After she said that she walked up to David. I gave her a stern look but it didnt work she started talking to him then she pointed to me. Then he looked at my wait why did I even care I hated him. 

He then started walking towards me and said in a non caring voice "Guess well be sharing a room". He then proceded to walk to our room. I looked at Jessie angrily and spoke "What the hell I told you no do you not get that I honestly didnt want to be in a room alone with a guy or did you just not care how I felt because you never do your so selfish". I then stormed off to my-Me and Davids room.

As soon as I walked into the room he was smoking a cigarette are you freakin serious a cigarette. I ran up to him and grabbed it out of his mouth and proceded to look for a ash tray luckily there was one on a nightstand on the side of the bed. He looked at me and said "Guess im sharing my room with a prude". That kinda hurt to hear but I held it in like normally because I hates showing any kind of emotion. "Secondhand causes deaths too" I said plainly then walked out of the room to go apalogize to Jessie.

I walked straight up to Jessie and said "Im sorry for what I said ok I didnt mean it I just dont wanna share my room with him" she looked at me and gave me a small smile amd said "Yah im sorry I got you pregnant". I looked at her puzzled than laughed and said "What the hell". She looked me straight in the eyes with a serious face and said "Well the man whore of the school is sleeping in your room" She then gave out a small laugh and I nudged her arm...

"7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN' Jessie screamed out  "I nominate David and Mack" She screamed out again. I looked to the ground feeling a bit embarassed. Then everyone started chanting "David and Mack David and Mack David and Mack". Then all of a sudden I was being pulled by the wrist along with David and thrown into some random closet.

I looked down and so did David and said "Better keep your hands off of me" he looked at me and said "Yah not really my style to molest a random girl in a closet ok im not that much of a creep I mean maybe after we share a room all summer maybe then but I dont really know you so-" Before I let him finish i burst out "Yah you dont know me so you have no freaking right to call me a prude yah maybe I dont wanna die today or tomorrow" he then looked down and said "Listen im sorry for callin you a prude I I I-". Before he finished I ran up to him and started to kiss him and stopped and said "Now would a prude do that"...