Bad Best Friend part7

None of my chapters are edited so it may not sound good but ill edit it soon....

I cant believe I saw Jessie kissing David I mean I wasnt mad ok maybe I was. I mean shes kissing him when she was trying to set us up. She probably just fell for him along they way or maybe he fell for her. It was sorta a jerk move to kiss me and then kiss her. WHATEVER I just need to stop thinking about all of this.

I walked back to my room and locked the door than I put the dresser in front of it NO WAY am I gonna let him sleep in the same bed as me after kissing that slut. Wait what was I saying she was my bestfriend and I shouldnt be mad at her for kissing him when I specifically told her I didnt like him and I called her a bitch.

I got into bed and pulled the covers over my head. It secretely kinda hurt that he decided all of a sudden to kiss her. Was I not good enough. Man if I wasnt insecure enough now he had to go and suck face with my besyfriend whatever im going to sleep im so done.

----*Bang* *Bang* *Bang* "OPEN THE DOOR". I looked  at the alarm clock and it was 2 a.m. Wow hes barely getting back from snoging my friends face off. I turned over and closed my eyes if he thinks hes sleeping in here tonight hes got another thing coming.

Eventually the banging was gone im pretty sure he just decided to sleep on the couch or something no big deal.

-The Next Morning-

I awoke by the sound of more banging on the door it was already morning so I pushed the dresser away from the door. When I opened it Jessie was standing there. She brushed past me and sat on the bed and said "Oh my God girl we need to talk so can you please close the door". I quickly shut the door, and sat next to her. She then blurted out "Okay so me and David are datig now". I gave her a small smile and spoke "Oh thats great maybe you should share a room with him and get him outta my hair". I then nudged her elbow and laughed. She then whispered "He already slept with me last night can you believe it soo can we switch roomates please"

I nodded slightly then said "So whose my new roommate"....