chapter 39

-Ricky's POV-

To say I'm upset is an absolute understatement. Who the fuck does Ej think he is? He has no right to even talk to Nini.

She's mine. And that's it.

I might sound like a possesive asshole right now, but when it comes to Ej fucking Caswell I have every right to me. Because she's my girl. And he can't do anything about it. No matter how many of his douchebag friends he sends to beat me up.

Nini let out soft moans as my lips attached to her neck. I was hovering over her while she laid flat on her bed. Her legs are snaked around my waist and her hands are pulling roughly on the hair at the nape of my neck.

When I brought my lips back to hers, she automatically ran her tongue against my bottom lip, causing me to open my mouth so her tongue could slip in. My hands held tightly onto her hips, as her hands untangled themselves out of my hair, and found themselves resting underneath my sweatshirt. I thought last night was intense, but right now, it's like nothing else mattered in the world than us being together, feeling every inch of each others bodies.

Because it doesn't.

I lightly grinded my hips forward, moving slowly against her center, as I felt myself stiffen even more. My sudden movements caused her to let out a whipper. I automatically stopped when I felt her body shutter, but I kept kissing her sweetly.

"No." She stated, pulling away from me while sitting up a bit. "Don't stop." She breathed, reaching towards the hem of my sweatshirt.

"Nin-"

"Don't stop." She ordered, just before she pulled off my sweatshirt, throwing it to the floor. My eyes locked with hers as she bit her lip, knowing damn well I could never resist when she does that. Nini's fingers grazed lightly down my chest, then to my abs, following to the waistband of my jeans. Slowly, as if she was trying to taunt me (which I'm positive she is), her fingers found their way to the button. She looked at me as she began to unbutton my pants, grazing over my erection with her small fingers. Even slower than before, Nini dragged the zipper down until it stopped against the fabric. A smirk fell across her face and I literally could not take it anymore.

I pushed her backwards on the bed, earning a gasp from her. With my pants now unbuttoned, I quickly tore her (my) sweatshirt off, throwing it behind me. I couldn't help but smirk when I noticed the bruise forming on her low neck. Evidence of my work from earlier. Unlike last night, there was no bra to take off this time so I wasted no time kissing down her chest.

All across her chest.

I looked up at her to see her eyes screwed shut, biting down on her lip. Almost automatically I began sucking slowly on her bust, wiping my tongue across her sensitive points, earning loud moans from her as her hands found my hair again. Her low voice snapped me out of my actions,

"Mmm Ricky." She moaned, causing me to stop and bring my face back up to meet hers.

"You okay baby?" I asked slowly.

The sun was beginning to set. I could see the orange hues of the sky coming in through her bedroom windows, setting the room in a golden tone.

"I'm perfect." She smiled, pulling my neck down to meet her lips again.

I quickly sat up to pull her loose shorts off, leaving her completely exposed under my body, while slipping out of my jeans. I noticed my beautiful girl, biting down on her lip again as she stared down my very obvious bulge. I lowered myself over here again. As I kissed her gently, she cupped my face in between her soft hands, making me melt into her.