chapter 72

❗️❗️ Mature content ahead. proceed with caution!!!

-Nini's POV-

Ricky led me into the shower, after he carefully undressed me. All of the times he has done this before were always so rushed and urged, just trying to get both of us exposed. But this time, it was safe and slow. And he asked me for permission before he took off each item of clothing. Making sure that I felt okay with everything he was doing.

My boy is the sweetest, and no one can tell me otherwise.

But a part of me was just a bit nervous.

Sure, me and Ricky have has sex. But in the year we were together, and this past month or so, me and Ricky have never showered together. Sure, I've showered in his bathroom at our occasional sleepover and visa versa but we've never done it, together.

We are approaching a new boundary and I'm honestly terrified  of crossing.

Ricky placed himself behind me as I faced away from the shower head, but the hot steam was filling the shower as the hot water hit my bare back.

"You know you're beautiful, right?" Ricky asked me as he carefully trailed his finger tips up my thigh.

I already feel better.

"You keep telling me that." I responded, leaning my head back onto his tone chest and closing my eyes. It just felt like the natural thing to do.

"Because it's true." He whispered, kissing a place on my neck underneath my ear. "God you're so fucking beautiful Nini."

I didn't say anything as Ricky shifted his body, reaching forward. I heard the pop of a bottle opening.

I shot my eyes open, and looked down to see Ricky's arms wrapped around me, with a bottle of body wash in his hand and a soft green washcloth in his other. I watched as he poured a very generous amount onto the piece of cloth, snapping the bottle closed again and putting it back to its original place on the marbled shelf.

"It's that a little much?" I tried to laugh, but our current position and the racing of my heart probably made it sound monotone and awkward.

Ricky let out one of his low, husky laughed as his right hand wrapped around me, to the other side of my waist and spun me around lightly. I placed my hands on his muscular chest to stop my rotation, as I looked shyly at his lips.

The tall boy infront of me, blocked my access to the water flowing out of the shower head now, and all I was was him. The curls that weren't even done drying from his shower before, already soaked again.

"I told you." He started, brushing some of the damp hair out of my eyes, "I'm going to wash every single part of him off of you." Ricky got closer to me and leaned down to kiss my shoulder softly. "Just so you can feel how beautiful you really are."

My eyes looked at his, which were staring at me with nothing but adoration.

"Okay." I nodded simply.

"Where did he touch you?" Ricky asked, this time in more of an angry, possessive tone.

The first thought that popped into my head was him grabbing onto my arm and wrist, and pinning me against that locker.

I lifted my arm slightly, not even saying anything before I felt Ricky grab my hand and run the washcloth up and down my arms.

It was rough, but honestly I feel better already.

Or maybe that's just because of Ricky at this point.

After the washcloth left my arms bubbly with the foamy soap, Ricky took both my arms and led them under the water head, and he allowed the water to clean off the soap.