I am not a dictator anymore... am I?

The day is come, and like usual Shoyo in his way to the bathroom meets with one of his opponents, this time Kageyama Tobio.

As you can imagine, it wasn't a good exchange of words, testing each other, but before it got to anything worse Miya Atsumu stepped between the two.
"Whoa, Hold it." And leaning on the minor's shoulder, he continued. "Tobio-kun wouldja mind not pickin' a fight with my wing spiker, hmmm?"
These last words took him by surprise, leaving him with a bitter taste but not enough to say anything about it, so he only responded defensively. A couple more people showed up to join the conversation, but it didn't last long, each one went to their respective places with something in mind "they had a game to win"

The game started intense as expected. The teams were in good shape. Each noted how their old teammates or opponents had improved over the years. But something caught Kageyama's attention.
There was something about the other setter's technique, something that made his old center blocker stand out. But, wasn't that Atusumu Miya's ability? Make it look like his teammates had improved? No, there was something else. Hinata's spike looked so clean, elegant, natural, and... what was that expression right now? Had he done something like that at school? Was nice...no, satisfactory. The expression of someone who receives what they want and need. Oikawai's voice immediately rang in her mind. "Are you giving the shrimp the exact releases it wants? Have you even tried it?"
He began to overthink. "Of course I tried, I'm not the dictator I used to be, I don't do those things anymore, it's been a long time since I changed, I tried so hard to get here and made a breakthrough, I, I ..." the sound of the whistle pulled out of his thoughts. Without realizing it, the first match was over.

Time out before the start of the second one.
It looks like he had been on autopilot, not focused enough to do his best, but not deconcentrated enough to make it look like he was in the clouds.

With a random and quick glance towards where the other team was, he noticed how atsumu took Hinata by the shoulders. Was that a thing? He said something to the ear that made him laugh.
At that moment Kageyama could not take his eyes out of there. That smile ... how long it had been since he saw that smile. His chain of thought was cut by his captain who called him to scream before starting the set.

Hello! Hello! How are you doing?
I hope you like it ... it is my first time writing and also in English!
I also hope you are not suffering much ...
Soon I will upload the next part💖
greetings, take care and stay home🏠
Love ya Cocó~~~~