¿Why are you surprised?

The second set begins... Kageyama forces himself to focus on the game, but it is very difficult for him.

Every time he saw a play by these two, or how close together they stood side by side to make a block, every time they celebrated a point, every time they "Hi five" with each other, even when they met eyes, Kags felt a strong pressure on his chest that made him think...
"How come they have so much chemistry? It looks like they have played volleyball together all their lives... they haven't been on the same team for that long... or have they seen each other before? No, Shoyo would have told me... Although the last few months we didn't talk as much... Wait a few weeks ago, they uploaded a photo together... but they weren't practicing... wait a moment, it was THAT a dat- " The ball passed him like a light, touching the ground before the runt can hit the ground.

He was stunned, making the same expression as everyone who first saw the quick attack back then in Karasuno. "Was it a minus tempo? Our weird attack, the technique that took us so long to control? wait, ours? No, hah, I'm been stupid, it isn't our, it is just a volleyball technique like many. I'd done it with other players, too. What am I thinking".
He watched as they hugged, the half-blond's gaze to his wing spiker... his, that was what Atsumu said...
"Oh so this is how it is? I spent all those years trying to get better, to be better, waiting for you to come back, like a fairy tale, to show you how I grew up, how can we finally be together again. All those years thinking of you and me. And you just keep going? Was I waiting for you like a fool while you were there creating your own life?"
His face went from amazed to serious, angry, frustrated... Ushijima touch his shoulder and told him.
- "Why are you surprised? You know him more than any in this team, you know how beat him, and I am not going to let him win again." - Kageyama smirk, that weird and creepy smirk.
- "You know what? You are right, and this runt is still a blocker. Let's beat him over."

The chapters are getting shorter

The chapters are getting shorter... this is getting harder and harder 😫
Sorry 🙏🏻
Thank you so much for the support
I will focus to give you the best I can
Love ya Cocó~~~~