Morning¹

~ 🌣 ~

even when the clouds arise, the sun will still shine

~ 🌣 ~

Distractions often lead to me beginning late, which ultimately throws me off throughout my entire routine.

I was assured to be prepared when I reached the studio, a water bottle at hand and the tracklist set, any other distractions from that point on would be outside of my control. I began with new songs, dedicating the majority of my time and attention to the most recent choreography we had been assigned. It wasn't all that demanding, though mastery was adjudged to be a bit difficult for even me. I stumbled about, my feet failing me. Though could I blame my feet when they were just a part of me? I felt it, I wasn't working hard enough. 

I'd been too carefree, too lazy, taking too many unnecessary chances to oversleep or lounge around.

If I continued stumbling like so, how was I to coach the others? Was I just to leave them without help? Blatantly abandon Yoongi and Jin's practices we held? It was a harsh thought, permitting me a chance to realize that the only person I felt I wouldn't let down was Jungkook. The boy was better than me in more than a handful of ways, his dancing skills immaculate even when not putting forth true effort. Otherwise, It seemed if I couldn't even grow accustomed to the new moves, I'd be letting at least 5 other members down. 

Beads of sweat seeped through my pores, eventually dampening the light tee that had been hanging loosely from my frame. My body, my movements, my mind, they all began to align with the music within that last half hour.

Time whirled by in a blur of movements, the familiar melodies letting the fog within my mind to dissipate. It seemed as fast as the first had begun, the final song ended. Reality fell back to me easily, my chest heaving as I shook droplets of sweat from my hair, allowing my body to rest on the floor as life began shifting back to its neutral speed

The clock had barely passed a quarter after ten when I reached the dorm, my shirt was still clinging to my body, dampened with sweat. The familiar scent of what Seokjin had named 'Bangtanmurice' wafted through the air. Without noticing it, I emitted a soft chuckle at the name, it was silly and in general a cute name. It reminded me of our trainee days, reminded me of how much yet how little each of us had changed.

Jin had added a few ingredients since first making it in the past; it still tasted wonderful, if not better.

I could spot four members easily as I dropped my bag at the couch, their attention was drawn away from their activities long enough to give a brief, yet respectful greeting.

Jimin was in the kitchen, a large sweater over his small frame as he accompanied Jin with cooking, taking orders easily from the older male. At times I wished I had a graceful figure like his. To not have such an unproportionate frame would probably make my dancing look better. Unlike Jimin, my legs were a bit larger, stomach not holding as much muscle. My arms as well were fairly weak, nothing on me as proportionate as I'd wish. He, on the other hand, had worked hard and acquired his desired body. Some people are just born with a natural good structure, Jimin being apart of said group.

Jungkook and Taehyung's both dedicated their attention to Overwatch, in which Taehyung was deeply immersed in watching Jungkook play, leaning close to the television.

The two still had pajamas on, it was typical of them to spend a day like so relaxed and calm. Tae offered a quick snipped of curiosity as to how my practice went, although his attention was immediately diverted back to Overwatch as Jungkook shouted about how he was killed.