Chaptet 19

( Lucy's pov)

After a while of Sebastian carrying me my wound got the best of me and I lost consciousness. When I wake up my wound is completely healed and I have Sebastian put me down. After walking some more we arrived at the edge of the woods at the Trancy manor. Sebastian breaks a trees trunk.

Ok then Claude is tending to Ciel. After a few moments he then snaps the tree trunk in half with little to no effort. And that means Claude is acting like a pedophile. Sebastian then easily takes out pretty much the entire forest.

The tow of us stand in the garden, as Claude approaches us Sebastian says "a storm has rolled in.". Claude reaches for a bird and says "ahh little one do not worry. The master told him to say out of his sight." He begins to pet the bird. "There is nothing at all he can do." he continued. i see Sebastian's had twitch and I say "Maybe there's nothing he can do ,but you forget. I have no contact with Ciel nor do I take orders from anyone. So I may do as I please." I say. "ut non captiosus ne ausu . i nunc autem abies fit ut quod a ninja invisable." I say and become invisible.

( Sebastian's pov)

I see Lucy vanish before my eyes as she speaks Latin. What is she planing? Claude then walks over to the flowers and says "look at these flowers little one. They are perfect for my young master. Yes the suit my young master quite-" Claude was cut off as he hunched over in pain. "I don't know how but you managed to make that sound perverted. You deserved that kick in the stomach." I hear Lucy's voice say.

" Sebastian I'll meet you back in the forest that you managed to tear down when I'm done here." She says. "Very well." I respond and hear her wigs flap as a sign she has taken off.

( Lucy's pov)

I enter the room and Ciel and Hannah stare at the door in confusion. Since they can't see me I walk up behind Hannah and knock her out. "non est necesse esse ex ninja." I say and I'm now visable. "Lucy!?!" Ciel says. "Hey Ciel! Look pay very close attention to what I'm about to say. You need to get away from these demons. Sebastian didn't kill your parents an angel did. Claude combined your soul and Alois's soul so that he can have your foul instead of Sebastian." I explain. "What?" He says.

"Look I have to go but you have to trust me I know how this ends for you and I'm trying my best to change that that but there's no guarantee. I'll see you later!" I say then fly out through the window causing the glass to shatter.

( Ciel's pov)

That woman, Lucy. Could she have helped in killing my parents?
Just after Lucy had left Claude comes in and observes the room. " Do she was here. Young master what did she say to you?" He asks. "Nothing we just stared at each other" I reply. Even if she had I get the strongest feeling that she wouldn't do that. This woman why yo do trust her judgement.

Claude's eyes narrowed upon observing the shattered glass. I believe my answer to his question is also playing a part in that.

( Lucy's pov)

I had made it back to Sebastian just as he realizes Grell's presence. " When did you get here?" Grell asks as Sebastian holds a statute above his head. " Funny I was going to ask you the same thing." Sebastian replied. I took the statue out if his hands before he could throw it at Grell.

"Lucy oh thank you!" Grell said as he clung to my leg. I then punched him so hard in the face he almost took me down with him. "What was that for?" Grell whines. "For telling Ronald he needed a catch phrase. He's what my age he'll most likely buy into anything you tell him." I scold Grell. "So you met Ronald then?." He says." No. Sebastian did." I answered. "Sebastian if you want you can continue now." I said.

"With pleasure." He says and I hand him the statue. And he throws the statue at Grell clutching him. I laugh at the recent actions that have take place and say. "Come on you too we have work to do.".