CHAPTER 1

A sunny day crosses the entire land. It is a sign for the citizen to wake up and began their routine. Even though it was still early the town already became busy.

A countryhuman passing by into a busy town. Hearing the voice of his city is a favorite part of his daily routine. His gentle and calming appearance is easily been seen by everyone. The humans salute, and some of them even offer to come to their shop. From the world perspective, humans and countryhuman should have boundaries and can not be seen together but not for this land. Here, there was the main motto that still sticks inside their mindset. The motto is 'The one who lives in this land is a family' and with that everyone considers each other as one big family.

   "Good morning my leader, would you like some bread to take with you." An old lady greets him.

   "Morning to you too, I would like to."

With that, the old lady prepares a lot of bread and gives it to him. When she saw the countryhuman pull out the wallet she refused.

   "But how do you want to run a business if you keep giving me for free?" A gentle voice with a strict word is enough to make an old lady give up and take the money from the countryhuman.

   "May your facing a lovely day, Mr. Victoriland." Said the old lady.

'Victoriland'

Is the name of the countryhuman.

His people respectively call him the leader. The countryhuman has a gold color on its face with a red phoenix in the middle. All of them respect him and are always loyal to their savior. Without his existence, they maybe have dead in World War.

After walking and greeting his citizen. Victoriland walks to his home with a full bag of bread.

Victoriland's home is very far from the town covered by the view of the forest, the house is big as a mansion and is being used for him and his state to stay. As much as he enjoys talking with his citizen he also needs a quiet zone to finish his job.

Arrived at his home he walks into his corridor house to the kitchen. While walking, Victoriland will see a big portrait picture of him and his state hanging on the wall. The portrait always reminded him of his past. Suffering, madness, and happiness happen in a single war but deep inside he is afraid and tired for everything. A messy experience that pays for his physical and mental. He hates it and decides to give up.

Victoriland hopes what he chooses is right. He just wants a rest from that drama, from the countryhuman he has always met especially 'him'.

How long since he last meets those countryhuman? 10 years? 100 years? He lost count of the years a long time ago.

Hiding his homeland for a long time does give side effects for him. It's not like he completely cut ties with the entire world. Some planes and ships will come to his land from time to time bought a lot of stuff he doesn't even know what it is but of course after he destroys them.

Can't categorize it as stealing I mean he just take a piece of 'junk' that landed at his home.

Another side effect, he doesn't like an outsider and can be violent toward them.

He knows he is horrible for doing those stuff. After all, there is no peace in this world unless you fight for it.

Ah, memory. Victoriland did not know what emotion this feeling was. Ironic? sad? He lacks emotion. There is a human he trusts to teach him all those stuff but it's been a long time since the human passed away.

A sound of a loud bang snap Victoriland from his thought. The source is from the kitchen. Knowing who the one make it he sigh and walk to the kitchen away from the corridor filled with memory and questioning.

What he saw first when he step inside is one state trying to stab another state with a fork. Found weird but trust him, he knows what his state is capable to do.

   "Stonovia, let me go. I promise I will not pull out Sunianova's eyeball with a fork." A state with blue color with one star in the middle said not to let go of his stare from a state that sit on the floor.

   "Don't listen to him Stonovia. He's a small liar fox. Once you let go he starts to stab me again." A state with the small dark purple square on his left forehead said.

   "You the one who started it you sly fox!" A blue star state spits with venom.

   "Please do not add more oil to his anger Sunianova and I will not believe it until you put down the fork, Statshine." Stonovia, a state that has a Viking hat in the middle scolds the state who is still on the floor while grabs Starshine up in the air like a cat not letting him try to go charge attack Sunianova while the rest just watches them.

    "What is the status?" Victoriland asks the state not to join the fight.

   "A cereal battle." short answer from the state with the beach symbol in her flag.

    "Enough is enough! Show respect in front of our leader." Said a state who has a pink rose in the middle.

Everyone including Victoriland jumped in shock when hearing her strict voice. He doesn't hear the rose state footsteps when walking so it kinda shocks him a bit.

Hearing the warning Starshine let go and stand like a soldier including Stonovia and Sunianova. Nobody wants to mess with the older sister.

   "Starshine stops trying to kill Sunianova, Sunianova stops provoking Starshine to kill you and Stonovia please be strict with them as oldest brother. And all of you please stop betting when it comes to their argument. Am. I. clear?"

   "Yes, ma'am." Everyone in unison said it.

   "Leader?" A rose state looks at Victoriland.

   "It's father, not a leader." Victoriland whine. He indeed wants to stay professional in the public but not among family. Hearing his state says leader instead father, dad, pa, or daddy does make him sad.

Sawing the reaction a rose state sighed deeply and corrected her body language.

   "Father, if you don't want to discipline them do please stop them from killing each other. Not by joining watching them." A rose state says in a calm voice.

Victoriland can not help to hug a rose state. For him, it was adorable.

   "Sorry for that Rozyfield." Rozyfield nod.

He then hugs Starshine.

   "Hear the warning, ok?" Starshine nod.

Then, he goes hug Sunianova.

   "You know what your big sis said is true am I right?" Sunianova nod.

Lastly, he hugs Stonovia who surpasses his height.

   "You are so tall. What I feed you to be this tall?"

   "Father, that's out of our situation." Stonovia can't help to laugh at Victoriland's comment.

After the hug ends the rest who just watching come forward to Victoriland. He ends up giving a pat for the rest. And everything becomes peaceful again, like always.
_______________________________
Like the story? Do comment what you like (ーд)