CHAPTER 2

Victoriland is in the middle of a war...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

... With a bunch of paperwork.

He thought hiding the land can decrease his job but nope. His land is changing day by day into a modern era. His citizen must be so bored.

While busier himself with all the paperwork, a knocking door can be heard from outside.

   "Come in." Victoriland allows them to enter.

The door swings open to reveal his oldest state, Rozyfield comes inside with a letter in her hand.

   "A letter from the United Nations, my leader," Rozyfield said.

Victoriland takes it reluctantly. A symbol of the United Nation flag is clearly shown behind the letter. This is not the first time he get a letter from the nation, to be understanding this is the tenth this month.

Victoriland didn't like to get attention. Usually, he will ignore it and everything will end but after meeting the world nation it was something that he could not run to.

   "Again? When is he gonna give up?" Victoriland sighed frustrated.

Rozyfield who still there watching Victoriland with the letter. He only touches it and puts it on the table. Victoriland has no intention to open it but if this keeps going he will lose his mind.

With a heavy sigh, he opens the letter and reads.

"Greeting to Victoriland,

My name is United Nations, hoping you can come for the meeting world next month in New York, the United States of America. We will be grateful for your attendance.

Sincerely, United Nations"

What a straightforward message.

Victoriland already sighed more deeply than before. Should he go? But he doesn't want any to do with them. He is already happy with this situation. But if Victoriland doesn't go to the meeting world, the UN will keep bothering him. He cannot stand for another decade!

He doesn't have a choice since the beginning, huh?

   "Leader?" Rozyfield called Victoriland who was still in his thought. She already knows how deeply Victoriland did not want to attend after what happened in the past.

   "Let's just do it shall we?" Victoriland makes his choice. He replies to the letter and gives it to Rozyfield.

   "Send the letter for me and make sure it be sent straight to that guy."

His state salute understood his order. Victoriland walks towards his window office, it was a big window with the best scenery of his land. Victoriland dislike being inside but he also hates not finishing his paperwork. Because of that, the humans and the state built the president's house that gives a comfortable and eco-friendly environment to their dear countryhuman. 

While Victoriland stared outside, he remembered the day he first met with the United Nations. It was a decade ago in a very strong storm around December, that day Victoriland decided to walk around when he saw a helicopter fall to his land. With that, Victoriland take care of the survivor without knowing it was a world nation.

The UN keeps offering him to show himself to the world. The world no longer has war and only peace. Victoriland knows it was a lied. He stalked the world silently so he know what happen.

   "So stressful, I need fresh air." Victoriland massages his forehead. It's been a while since he overworked himself.

He walked across the corridor when he saw 2 states chatting with each other. These two states have similar flags on their face but with different colors. The blue flag is Blue Breazy, Victoriland's second state and the green color is Greenie, Victoriland's third state.

It's been a while since Victoriland didn't see his 2nd and 3rd states and so with that, Victoriland secretly walks behind these two states who are still in their world. From the point of view of Blue Breazy, he knows someone follows them quietly and when he saw a pair of hands behind his twin he took action by grabbing the mysterious hand.

   "Looks like you become more vigorous than the last time we train." Victoriland complimented his state. Saw his father, Blue Breazy release Victorilands hand.

   "Forgive me of my action, Father." Blue Breazy standing calmly but deep inside his mind is pure panic.

   "Father! Since when have you followed us?" Greenie looks at her father while hugging Blue Breazy to calm him down. 

   "Forgive me for shocking both of you. It's been a while since the last time I've seen both of you." Victoriland put his hand to his two-state and pat them. "I maybe have gone too far."

Both his state shook their head denying their countryhuman statement. 'Cute' is what Victoriland thinks.

   "BTW, I am looking for a state that can help me with something and both of you are the great candidate." Hear it Blue Breazy and Greenie come forward. "What the thing you want us to help you with?" Say they in unison.

   "I want you two to come with me to New York."

.

.

.

.

.

.

A few days passed and a letter arrived at UN's house, to be more specific on his desk office. He is still clueless about how Victoriland's messenger manages to inside and put it on his desk without anyone including him feeling their presence. UN open the letter and read it multiple times for not believing in what he just read.

   "He's gonna attend for the first time!!"