*:・𝐎𝐡 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤*:・

꧁𝚘𝚑 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝, 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚙𝚜 𝚒 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔꧂

Y/N WOKE UP TO THE SOUND OF moaning she squinted her eyes as she looked down why am I wearing my pajamas? she looked over to where the sound was coming from and yes of course it was finn watching ꧁𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚗꧂
"what the fu—fuck finn?"
she stuttered as she turned her stomach on the bed as she used her elbows to keep her up, she looked over to the porn his was watching as she was just totally disgusted at that moment.
"how's your...." he paused as he shut her MacBook off, y/n gave out a confused face as his eyes trailed over to her.
"how's your uh.. you know doing?"
he asked as y/n just stayed there in silent not knowing what he was saying since she just woke up.
"what my what?" she scratched her head as her head tossed back making the strands of hair on her face follow.
"you're.. fuck okay whatever I'm gonna say it, you're v—"
y/n cut him off as she finally knew what he meant.
"my pussy?" she blurted out so casually.
"I— yeah that.. sorry I didn't want to s—"
"it's actually fine.. haha"
they both chuckled as it died down, making a long silence approached them.
"oh who am I kidding it hurts like fucking hell."
her facial expressions turned dead, as she stared at him, his frown turned into a smirk as he leaned in making their faces right in front of each other.
"ready for round two?" finn whispered as y/n got chills down her spine. "fuck no, my cat hurts so you can go and buy a—"
"woah woah chill, I was asking if you wanted another round of fortnite."
he mumbled as he slowly shook his head.
"d-don't you remember last night? y-you promised me we would play another round"
he said as a disappointing frown appeared on his face. y/n was confused on he was trying to say as she forgot what happened.
"oh fuck yeah.. I remember we drank.. shit."
he mumbled as he sat up.
"I'm gonna go home, I gotta be home for lunch or—"
"uh.." y/n blurted out as finn took a glance over to her as she was now in her bra and underwear.
"w-what are you doing y/n"
"it's fucking hot, don't blame me."
she said as she laid herself on her bed, as her legs dangled down the edge of the bed.
"oh.. it's okay, you can go home."
she added as she looked over to finn
"do what you want I don't care."
she added once again shrugging her shoulders, sounding completely rude but dumb.
finn smirked as he rubbed his lower lip.
"you want a kiss don't you?"
he mumbled as he walked slowly towards her sitting on he bed.
"mhm" she hummed as she looked back up to the ceiling.
"but you know what that turns into."
he added as he put his hands on her thighs making her twitch.
"yeah I know." she blurted out as she sat up.
"go home please." she demanded as she cupped his cheeks. "I love you finn." she said so casually making him smile, y/n's eyes trailed down to his smile as she admired it so much.
"I love your smile too, you should do it more often." she smiled back giving him a small peck on the lips. "now go before I actually kick you out myself." she sarcastically teased as they both chuckled, y/n let go of finn's cheeks, he then got up making his way up to the doorway.
"see you tomorrow" he smirked just before exiting her bedroom. "oh fuck, yeah I forgot to tell you.." she paused.
"I'm going out with my friends tomorrow."
she smiled as Finn's smirk turned into a oblivious frown.
"oh it's— okay okay yeah that's totally cool, no w-worries." he looked at her as he put on a fake smile, exiting her room.
"agh." she mumbled as she accidentally stubbed her toe.

SUCK MY DICK

finn♥︎:
hi

millie:
um hi?

soapia liquor:
hey guys!