𝗺𝗶𝘅𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

"𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠?"

𝘆/𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿

"what the fuck is wrong with this world?" y/n asked herself as tears started coming out of her eyes. y/n sat down on a nearby bench as she sat there covering her eyes with her two hands.

why is everything so difficult.
why can't I be happy for once.. please.. just for once.

y/n begged as she took a deep breath let everything out, she sat there for awhile as she saw someone coming up to her, y/n rubbed her eyes, to see wyatt. "oh.. hey" y/n mumbled as she wiped her eyes. wyatt sat down next to her awkwardly as he smiled at her, "hey y/n" he mumbled back quietly as y/n looked back at him

"what's up beb?" y/n asked sarcastically as she chuckled, wyatt grinned as he was too nervous to tell her.

wyatt gathered up all his confidence which took awhile, but was worth it... right?

"hey.. y/n I've been meaning to tell you this— but— I love you so much, you're like the most beautifulest thing I've ever laid eyes on and you deserve the world." wyatt said so quickly as y/n's eyes widened in shock as she didn't know how to react.

there was a silence between Wyatt and y/n.
wyatt started to get uncomfortable and impatient, "hey.. I'm sorry.. I—I shouldn't of said that.." he mumbled shaking his head as he got up; until, y/n grabbed his hand. "Wyatt.." she mumbled as Wyatt fell back to his seat.

"I'm so sorry.. but I don't feel the same.. you're a really great friend and— I don't want to lose you.. you're the only friend I have now.. and I'm so happy to have you as my guy friend, you've been so helpful.. and uh.. nice to me.."
y/n smiled as Wyatt's fake smiled appeared making it visible that he was faking it.

"I'm so sorry Wyatt..I—" "It's okay y/n.. I get it you're still in-love with Finn.. and stuff, hey.. I get it, you're my closest girl-friend, so I totally understand.." Wyatt's smile turned into a bigger one as he started to understand.
"thanks so much Wyatt!" y/n yelled hugging him tightly, wyatt hugged her back as  he wrapped her around his long arms. y/n laid her head on his shoulder, the hug grew longer and tighter as y/n enjoyed the warmth of his skin, and clothes.

"you're warm." y/n chuckled quietly as she smiled, "mhm" Wyatt mumbled back as he let go of the hug.
"anyways.. uhm.. what are you doing out here?" y/n coughed up as she put on a smile.
"oh.. I was just waiting for class, but it seemed like Mrs. Kanye got bashed" Wyatt said so casually, which made y/n twitch in confusion.
"wait Mrs Kanye? history teacher?" she asked as she pointed to the class. "mhm, sella monte bashed her, because she forced finn to make out with her at the library" wyatt turned to see the library.
"I knew there was something up with that bitch." y/n's eyes furrowed as she gave out a death stare at the library.
"well fuck, I'll see you later.. I'm gonna hang out with.. some of my old friends" Wyatt smiled as he left y/n there. "bye Wyatt!" y/n yelled just in time. she sat alone for awhile until she forgot she had her phone in her bag.
"oh wait.." y/n grabbed her phone out of her back pocket.