𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

"𝚞𝚑𝚑𝚑𝚑"

"fuck" y/n moaned as she leaned forward staring at finn that was eating the hell out of her. finn motioned his tongue around her clit, making her squirm around like an idiot, "stay still" finn mumbled as he slowly took his tongue out

"f-finn k-keep going" y/n demanded as she kept on looking at him desperate for more pleasure. finn rolled his eyes as he bit his lip,
he stuck his tongue in her once again going faster.

"mhm- l-like that y—" she got cut off as a loud moan came out of her mouth.
finn slapped her ass, as y/n got confused on what he was doing, but then she could feel her about to burst. "finn I'm g—gonna cum" y/n mumbled quietly but in a squirky voice.

finn smirked, y/n could feel him smirking in some way. finn took his tongue out as he pulled out his index finger and middle finger; he stuck them in her as she let out a loud moan, surely y/n's parents could hear her.

"shut the fuck up y/n—" finn gasped, going faster. "cum all over my fingers" he demanded still rubbing her. y/n eventually released the warm liquid, finn took his fingers out read to suck on them — until they heard a knock on the door

"THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THERE!!?" y/n's dad yelled making y/n and finn jump out of their skin. "fuck fuck— clean up you dumbass—" y/n whispered as they could still hear her mom and dad yelling. they all cleaned up as it took them almost a whole minute.
y/n opened the door as finn jumped on the bed pretending to watch something on y/n's MacBook.

"hi, what's wrong?" y/n asked innocently
"we thought we heard moaning coming from here." y/n's dad asked in confusion
"NO— what I mean, we were like watching this meme and then we didn't know it was loud and basically it was a moaning girl so— sorry." y/n smiled awkwardly looking at her mom & dad.
"no y/n, we could hear you from the backyard." y/n's mom pursed her lips looking over at finn that was just sitting there looking innocent

but inside he felt like he was gonna wet his pants.
"um—" "—y/n be honest, are you having sex with this guy?" y/n's dad asked concerningly.
"I don't like lying. I don't lie.. I promise—" "—yes we had sex, is that a problem?" finn got up as he walked over to y/n.
"excuse me? I mean it's no problem, as long as you two have feelings for each other.." y/n's dad replied quickly; giving him a stare.

"yes we do dad, oh my god can you please leave me alone..? this is finn, finn wolfhard— MY BOYFRIEND" finn bit his lip nervously looking over to y/n.
"—and I'm 16 hes 18–" "SAY THAT AGAIN?" y/n's dad screamed at her as y/n's mom tried to back him off.
"GREGG! chill out!— y/n, are you sure you want to have sex with this man?— I mean he's hot and all but.. seriously? he's 2 years older than you." y/n's mom screeched.
"okay, so you guys don't want me to be happy, I get it, I fucking get it." y/n whined as she let out a big breath.

"y/n baby, I want you to have the best life possible, okay? I'm just asking you— if you want to date this man, he could break your heart in many ways.. okay?.. I'm just worried about you baby." y/n's mom looked at her in worry.

"excuse me Mrs. y/l/n, but I only break girls hearts who break mine first, and y/n has never hurt me once, she's the best girlfriend anyone could ask for, she's the most nicest, beautifulest, kindest PERSON I've ever met, I will protect her at any costs, I love this girl so much, I won't let you guys down, I get you are protective and stuff, and I know I'm 18 and stuff, but age.. it doesn't matter.. it only matters about the feelings you have towards the person, love comes first than ANYTHING."
finn took a deep breath as a smile formed on y/n's parents faces.

"very mature of you finnlard, is it?"
"finn, dad.. not finnlard" y/n chuckled as her eyes trailed to Finn where their eyes met, they both chuckled, y/n's parents looked at each other; they couldn't stop smiling at all.

"well finn wolfhard, you can come anytime, just not in my daughter." y/n choked on air while Finn's eyes and mouth widened.
"I—I yes sir." finn said as he smiled awkwardly.
"WHAT THE HECK DAD?" y/n's parents chuckled as they both walked away.

"I'm so sorry was about them.." y/n looked down at the ground as she looked back up to finn.

"Nah, theyre cool." finn mumbled as he collided the door. "Anyways.." he paused as he went to look over at y/n.

"—wanna cuddle?" he asked so innocently.
"yes please." y/n gave out a warm smile as she jumped up to hug finn.

☘︎︎

y/n woke up to the sound of birds chirping, as she got up looking completely drenched.
she looked over to see if finn was still there
"finn?" she whispered shaking his shoulder gently

"what's wrong Val?" he mumbled rudely turning around facing y/n. "I love you" y/n mumbled under her breath.
"I love you too y/n" finn said so casually & plainly, he got up grabbing his phone from the other side of his pillow.
y/n raised an eyebrow, she rolled her eyes turning back the to other side, opposite of Finn. finn scrolled down his Instagram; looking at someone's profile.
y/n felt embarrassed as she couldn't stop overthinking about stuff, she wanted to cut herself so badly.

y/n quickly turning around wanting to say something— but then she saw it.
he was texting her.
sella.
"oh" y/n said so effortlessly, she couldn't believe what she was seeing right now, she was so broke , but then again so unsure.
finn looked over to her as he gave her a confused look.

"what's wrong y/n?" he mumbled looking over at her. "nothing" she smiled softly as she tried to hold in some random tears.
"no seriously y/n, what wr—" "I said nothing is wrong with me!!" she yelled sounding so painful.
tears streamed down her face, wiping them off her face. finn was completely speechless as confused on why she was crying randomly.
"y/n.. are you mad because of who I was texting before?" He asked her so boldly.
y/n nodded biting her lower lip.

"that was my cousin, stella. it's her daughter's birthday today! Nancy's birthday. Nancy means a lot to me.. y/n she turns 13 today." he said sounding so happy.
"well that's great." y/n said as she pursed her lips, looking embarrassed.

"She really wants to meet you" finn smiled looking up at y/n.

"meet me?" y/n smiled as she pointed to herself. "yup" finn nodded pointing at her chest— as his hands trailed to her breast.
"Aye—" y/n gasped, finn cupped it as he squeezed it. "that hurts!" she whined
"fuh— STOP" y/n grabbed his hand off her, inter wining her fingers with his.

"you're so sexual." y/n said joking.
"you're so fucking hot." finn whispered
"you're so fucking sexy" y/n mumbled
"you're fucking— um— cute" finn whined as he cupped her cheeks with his other hand.

"oh wow— you win then." y/n mumbled sarcastically. "HAH-" "wait—" finn paused as a thought popped up in his head.
"wanna do something?" he asked as y/n raised an eyebrow. "what?" she asked.
"let's go somewhere" he mumbled getting up from the bed.
"what— where?" y/n asked once again
"somewhere" he smiled letting go of her hand.

SELINA DO BE HERE DOE♡︎
HII everyone,it's almost pride month, I can't wait 🥺👉🏼👈🏼 sorry for the short chapter ;(