*:・𝐖𝐡𝐨*:・

"𝘄𝗵𝗼"

𝘆/𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗻'
'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲, 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲.

y/n and finn were in the living room as always, sitting down on the comfy couch that y/n loved to bounce on.
y/n continued to bounce on the couch as finn sat next to her, watching outer banks on 𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗳𝗹𝗶𝘅, but then he started to get a bit annoyed by her actions.
"can you stop?" he mumbled as he turned to look over at her.
Finn looked at the way she was bouncing, which made him turn on a little, but shrugged it off, since he didn't want to have sex right now. "w—what's wrong? something bothering you?" y/n asked as she slowed down.
"I—yeah everything's fine, I'm just tired."
finn blurted out as he turned off the TV while he got up as he walked over towards the stairs "hey—excuse me? where are you going?" y/n asked as as she got up following him behind.

Finn ignored her as he walked up the stairs, making her absolutely clueless.
"finn seriously w—"
"NOTHING IS WRONG FOR FUCk SAKE—"
y/n flinched as she took a second to think.
"—JUST SHUT UP PLEASE, just go home, I don't want you here in my house, just leave."
he suggested as he ran his fingers down his curls. y/n gasped quietly as she tried to hold in the pain that suddenly strucked she had in her.

with no hesitation y/n stormed off to the front door as she opened it aggressively as she walked out slamming it behind her.

finn took a deep breath and just realized what he just said, as he quickly went down stairs as he opened the front door, trying to find her.
"y/n!! I'm sorry please— just.. I'm sorry.."
he yelled as he couldn't see her anywhere.
"—fuck" he mumbled as he slammed the door behind him.

𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘆/𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲... 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸, 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘆.

y/n felt like she was gonna freeze as she quickly ran to make the coldness go away.
"fucking boys." she mumbled as she stopped at a random bench on the side walk.
"I— this.. why..." y/n cried as she covered her eyes with her hands. she cried for awhile as she let out all the pain.. until she heard someone call out for her

"wait... y/n is that you?" the voice said as y/n quickly brushed the tears off her face.
the sound was coming closer as she saw it was
𝘄𝘆𝗮𝘁𝘁.
"Wyatt?" y/n mumbled looking pleased and happy. "yeah.. why are you here by yourself? it's— oh.. let me guess.. finn?" wyatt mumbled as he crossed his arms. "how would you know?" y/n cried again as she tried to hold it in.
"because his house is like 4 blocks up there."
he pointed to finn's house.
y/n smiled through the pain as she nodded.
"you're right.. finn is a bitch." she sniffled as she looked up to Wyatt.
"can't say much about that, but yeah he is." Wyatt came to sit next to y/n.
"—it's okay y/n.. you'll be fine."
Wyatt comforted her as y/n felt a slight bit better. "thanks Wyatt.. I guess you're not so much of a rat.." She laughed as Wyatt laughed along with her.
"well I guess you're not so much of a moaning girl—" y/n's smile died down as she heard his last words, wyatt looked down as he gritted his teeth, thinking of what he just said.
"I— I'm sorry I didn't mean it in that way you know I'm j—"
"WYATT! it's okay" y/n smiled as she grabbed Wyatt's hand accidentally.
"I— I'm sorry for that I— Uh crap sh—"
"NO it's fine— actually it's uh it's cool—"
"NO I'm really sorry— that's NO— I didn't mean to do that—" they both kept on cutting each other off as it finally stopped, as they saw a figure in the distance.