youre back?

finn was in deep depression, he couldn't stand thinking about what could've happened to the love of his life; he decided to quit acting.

it was 2024, he recently just turned 21, and so for y/n she would be 20.
he missed her so bad, he couldn't think about moving on. everyone got over y/n's disappearance; except for finn. he's took therapy, but of course it didnt work. everyone stopped looking for her. everyone forgot about her. except for.. finn.
the police have given up after 2 years.
but they gave up too soon.

something tragic happened in Vancouver.

"a young girl has been caught for buying drugs from a drug dealer. she goes by surname y/n and last name y/l/n. but stealing drugs isn't the worst thing she's done, she has been in a cult that goes by the name 'the tree cult' now investors and police have been tracking down the young girl for 2/3 years now they have finally found her... not dead but alive with a bunch of other cult members that have done tragic things in the past."

finn woke up to the sound of sirens outside, he was confused as it was only 3 am in the morning. "what the fuck is going on?" he mumbled to himself, scratching the back of his head. he walked down stairs reaching for the door; opening it carefully as his eyes widened as he laid his eyes on fires everywhere.

a random neighbor came by and yelled in his face "WHAT THE FUCK?! ARE YOU DOING? GET INSIDE!! THEY'RE COMING!"
finn scrunched his face up in confusion.
"w-what? excuse me ma'am?" he rubbed his eyes.

"the tre cult" she huffed. "y/n y/l/n? came back from the fucking dead! her cult is fucking up Vancouver! aren't you her boyfriend? finn wolfhard?!" the neighbor screamed.

finn's eyes widened in pain, he couldn't say a word, he was stuck in his own eyes. he decided to ignore the neighbor and run towards the fires to find y/n.

he ran down the street with bare feet. he looked side to side at all the neighbors that were suffering; standing in front of their houses, watching it burn in pain.

"fuck y/n, why?" he mumbled to himself closing his eyes the opening them back up.
he saw where y/n was. she was one of them now.  he couldn't believe what he was seeing right now. he never thought this would ever happen to the love of his life.
what the fuck did she turn into? he thought to himself.

he sniffled, as he sobbed. y/n could sense someone staring at her. she turned around slowly to see him.

to see finn there.. on his knees. y/n scrunched her face.
"finn wolfhard?" she mumbled kneeling down to his level. finn looked at her. their eyes locked, they both started crying; right there right then. "why are you doing this y/n?" he huffed, looking back down then back at her.

"y/n baby, this isn't you! PLEASE Y/N IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR 3 YEARS BABY, I FUCKING MISSED YOU, AND THIS IS WHAT YOU COME BACK WITH?! Val.. what happened? why do you look like a 80's punk?" he mumbled cupping both of her jaws.

"I fucking missed you y/n." he blurted out.
"finn.. i.. I can't.. be with you anymore.." she sobbed.

Finn's heart dropped.
his smile, the smile that he always had when he saw y/n. the smile that he had when his love of his life was siting right in-front of him.
was gone. was erased from his mind. he felt like he forgot how to be happy.