Chapter 7:

Emily's point of view

I wake up to a beautiful morning with the sun shining through my window.I stand up and go to the bathroom.I do my buisness get dressed ,brush my teeth and drink a glass of water.

I get my phone from the night stand and check for any new updates on Instagram ,I like a few pictures here and there and decided to text Andrew.

~Heyy Andrew, I was wondering if you'd like to go shopping for my apartment and help me choose out accessories for it ? -Em

~Girll !!!
I haven't done shopping in a long time .see ya in a few!!

~Bishh unlock the door I'm on my way just getting my car keys ,by the way we driving with my car;) -Andrew

I laugh at the text he sent me,I'm glad we get along his similar to Quill and Eve and I like that.A lot.

I stand dazed for a few minutes and I suddenly feel something grab me by my waist and put their hand around my mouth,i immediately get a hold of the person and throw them over me causing whoever it is to land right in front of me.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ahhhhh,wtf!!!??"Andrew screams .I feel so bad ,fuck I should've known he would have entered but then again not like a burglar or a fucking creep .

"Fuck Andrew I'm so so so so sorry.I didn't expect you to come at me like that .Here let me help you up.?" I said genuinely feeling bad

"No! Fuck you leave me alone!" He shouted at me trying to get up

"I'm so sorry ,it was an accident.Please let me help you?can I take you to the hospital?Are you okay?" I said feeling myself tear up.

"Just back the fuck away from me you crazy bitch!!!You've done enough damage for one fucking day!!"Andrew shouted at me as he walked out my apartment,I could see he was furious .I really never meant it,his probably never going to forgive me .

" Please Andrew,I...fuck...I don't know what else to do other  than take you to the hospital or pay your bill if you would prefer going on your own." I said and saw him stop in his track only for him to look at me and walk away.I knew I did not  have a lot of money but hell I sure would make a plan to fix what I damage.

I go to lock the door and fall in a little ball crying myself to sleep .I can't believe I did that.I hate myself at this moment for what I did .

...

I wake up once again to a massive headache .I check my phone to see what time it is and I fell asleep for an hour.I got up from the floor and went to the bathroom to wash my face ,after cleaning up I decided to go do shopping after all even if its on my own .I got myself black curtains and pink small pillows ,some with silver and some with gold .I got myself a bunch of black towels for my bathroom and a few pillows for my sofa in the living room .I decided to go with white curtains to draw some brightness in and got blinds for my bathroom and kitchen window,after that I went grocery shopping and got myself a home made meal since I wasn't in the mood for making food today ,I got a huge chocolate cake and a few chocolate slabs for Andrew hopefully this will be some sort of idea for a piece offering .when I got all my necessary things I headed back to the apartment and scoled myself once again for having so many bags to carry up the stairs.

Finally I made it and unpacked everything I got from the shops.

I took out Andrew's cake and slabs chocolate and a piece of paper with the writing ;

Dear Andrew

I truly am sorry for what I did to you earlier .I honestly did not do that on purpose .I hope you can get it over your heart to forgive me .
P.S. let me know if you ready to see me ,I'd like to make things clear on why I did what I did.

~Emily

I took his cake and glued the paper to it ,I took it his door and quickly set the things on the floor making sure its visible enough where he could see them.I knocked hard on his door and ran back inside my apartment.