CHAPTER 21

******************************************

'Your fear is going to haunt you if you let' it haunt you

******************************************

Sometimes the things you think will be forever are just for some beautiful moments.The happiness you wish for everyday is just for some time.
The dark clouds do come back. All you feel is fear.

This is what I am feeling right now. Still clinging on Theo our whole night spent in this position I couldn't move. Too scared to sleep and too tired to move.

I don't want him to get hurt because of me. I don't want anyone sacrificing their normal lives for me. But one side of my brain is saying to just run away.
But my selfish side is not letting me, its Calling me to stay with Theo.

I moved away from Theo to find him sleeping with his head onthw crook of my neck.

He look handsome as ever. His dark brown hairs falling on his face. I can never get tired of how handsome he looks. I love him.... what? I love him wait no.

I carefully got out of his hold and cover him with comforter. I went to his bathroom to find my self looking at the again vulnerable me, slowly cracking me.

It was hard to come back to life again but all this will not only destroy me but the people attached to me. I thought of Theo, Justin, Emma, Alice and Emily also.

I can't risk all of them. He will hurt them.
Silent tears fell from my face. I wiped them and splashed cold water on my face again and again.

I heard a knock on the door Theo spoke up
"Lia? are you okay love?"
I just nodded ohh he can't see me. I unlocked the door to find Theo about to knock again on the door. I smiled at him yeah it was fake I dont him worry anymore.

He already has much on his plate.
"You okay??were you hurt??" he scanned me.
I just cupped his cheeks and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed and seemed to be loss at words.
I giggled at him and nodded at him telling him I am fine.

******************************************

Theo and I have spent the whole day sticking together. He wouldn't let me out of his sight. He is getting very overprotective of me.

Even that if I was to play with Alice it was supposed to be in his office.
So right now we were in Theodore Parker's office which we have visited before but I didn't looked at it before.

It was vaguely spacious with wooden flooring and carpet and sofa at one corner. It also had all kind of books in his book shelf. It was very updated with new books.

Alice and I played some games and draw and read books. It was gettiglng boring in here. Alice kept bugging me to lwts go outside. Well to be honest I was avoiding going outside cause last night event is still in haunting me.